• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Round of applause to the Jack Army

Andrew - North Hill

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
I've done my fair share of home derbies down the years but that was something else today. There was something primal about the crowd today, it was ferocious. Cardiff shat themselves, you could see their players shrinking, the game was as much won in the stands as it was on the pitch. Look at the reaction to Cullen missing the penalty - 18,000 people picking him back up again.

Absolutely brilliant, and proof that when we get it right we create one of the most fearsome atmospheres in football.

Give yourselves a massive pat on the back YJBs. 10/10 today. 👏🏻

The players were full throttle from the off and were clearly up for it which helped but agree, best atmosphere for years considering it was still a close game for the majority.
My boys first derby and he’s still hyper 😂
Onwards and upwards!! Apart from the obvious candidates, zero to be scared of in this league.

Let’s hope those fair weather fans turn up for the Qprs, the Rotherhams etc. Today I had goose pimples listening to the Jack Army

Was nice to see a full stadium full of atmosphere again, I’m expecting another big game turn out for the QPR match.

I've done my fair share of home derbies down the years but that was something else today. There was something primal about the crowd today, it was ferocious. Cardiff shat themselves, you could see their players shrinking, the game was as much won in the stands as it was on the pitch. Look at the reaction to Cullen missing the penalty - 18,000 people picking him back up again.

Absolutely brilliant, and proof that when we get it right we create one of the most fearsome atmospheres in football.

Give yourselves a massive pat on the back YJBs. 10/10 today. 👏🏻
Superb effort from all concerned, they really don't like coming down here. Passionate screaming Jack army fans pretty close either side of them, it really was an intimidating atmosphere.

Special shout out to the policeman singing along at the end to ‘to be a scum Cardiff bastard and a sh*t football team’ 🤣

The players were full throttle from the off and were clearly up for it which helped but agree, best atmosphere for years considering it was still a close game for the majority.
My boys first derby and he’s still hyper 😂
Onwards and upwards!! Apart from the obvious candidates, zero to be scared of in this league.
He will be hooked for life after that.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back