• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ronald

Magic_Michu

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
What a player we've got on our hands... we'll probably struggle to even keep him beyond the Summer if he continues this form all season.

So, remind me, what were his contract terms? Three and a half years? Options?

Tymon's had to wait until LW got here to come out of his shell. Key has been excellent, but has disappeared off the face of the earth recently with injuries, which is a great shame.

But back on topic - Ronald does look quality in his all round play. Maybe fading in the 2nd half a little, but plenty of time to settle into this league.

Key is a brilliant signing… Tymon for me is a good player but still worth nowhere near the money we spent on him
Im just pointing out that not all our signings have been doom and gloom. I mean even if we offload Yates in the summer chances are we may get close to our money back. I disagree about the tymon price tag, i actually go as far as saying it was a statement of intent purchase. Not many athletic left back/wing backs around with his quality of delivery and in the best years of his career.

Pace, trickery, defensive graft it feels like he has every attribute a player needs to succeed at the top level. Just wait for his fellow forwards to develop their understandings with him

Im just pointing out that not all our signings have been doom and gloom. I mean even if we offload Yates in the summer chances are we may get close to our money back. I disagree about the tymon price tag, i actually go as far as saying it was a statement of intent purchase. Not many athletic left back/wing backs around with his quality of delivery and in the best years of his career.
Stoke fans thought very highly of Tymon. On this basis I never considered him a dud and was prepared to wait to form judgment. Overall I think he’s been pretty good.

Key and Tymon werent good signings in the summer?
You're best not wasting your time with some of our perennial doom mongers Jon.

Add Ginnelly to the long list of current and latent talents who could light up our future.

And imagine injecting some elite level heft to our spine - at CB and CF - just as we were striving and close to achieving in Jan - the future's brighter.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back