• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Relegation Fight

Just watched Man U v Liverpool. It was like watching a different sport to what the Swans play. Everything missing from our game was there in abundance. Fast, accurate passing forward, players moving into space to receive the ball, people in the final third running towards the area with purpose, dribbling past people, taking shots, putting in dangerous crosses.

Just watched Man U v Liverpool. It was like watching a different sport to what the Swans play. Everything missing from our game was there in abundance. Fast, accurate passing forward, players moving into space to receive the ball, people in the final third running towards the area with purpose, dribbling past people, taking shots, putting in dangerous crosses.
Indeed and it is not all down to their being "better" players, a substantial part is effort and commitment.

I'm expecting to see a massive reaction whoever plays on Wednesday night, another performance like yesterday and things will turn toxic very quickly...

I'm expecting to see a massive reaction whoever plays on Wednesday night, another performance like yesterday and things will turn toxic very quickly...
They've had a very easy ride for far too long.

alright then lads, 5 games left for the Swans, i reckon one more win will do it.
where is it coming from? what game? Rotherham home?

alright then lads, 5 games left for the Swans, i reckon one more win will do it.
where is it coming from? what game? Rotherham home?
I think we’ll win on Wednesday, definitely if the crowd gets involved.

I think we'll spawn our way to another 3-4 points and that'll just about keep us up.

All we can hope for is a good summer but unfortunately I think we've got too much to do. We'll be starting with Fulton and Yates come Christmas again.

Next season could be the year we go down.

Stokes away form is not bad, could be that both will settle for a bore draw. We then just have to beat Rotherham....something I'm not convinced of as as bad as they are, no pressure for them now.

Lots of empty seats on the official site.
I might make the trip. See if Yates and Fulton are as bad in proper 3D (yes, he is going to put them on the field at some point, isn’t he?).

If we stay up, it will be by the skin of our teeth. Nowhere near good enough, but hey - we beat Cardiff, so it's alright then?!
Squad needs a total reset but do we trust Watson to oversee it? With how bad things are on the pitch atm, some of the heat has gone from Watson.

I might make the trip. See if Yates and Fulton are as bad in proper 3D (yes, he is going to put them on the field at some point, isn’t he?).
I'm waiting to see what the weather is like. If it's pouring down, I can't be arsed, it's where I'm at with the club at the minute.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back