• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Relegation Fight

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've referenced this in the last two match reports but if it came down to us needing points to survive in the last two games of the season which of our players would you fancy for the fight (especially amongst those who are fit)

I'll start with none at all.

I don’t know. Under real pressure (like Cardiff), they might stir their lazy arses. We are better than Millwall and Rotherham. Not sure I fancy us against Stoke and Hudds. Although if Williams can’t get them to play on Wednesday after his tantrum today, I can’t really see where he has to hide.

Not so sure that was a tantrum, what I saw was a man thoroughly peeved off with a group of so called professional footballers who couldn't give a damn.

Not so sure that was a tantrum, what I saw was a man thoroughly peeved off with a group of so called professional footballers who couldn't give a damn.
I agree, but tell them, not the press, and sort it out. I hate managers (not just in football) that refuse to take any responsibility for their team’s performance. He has had them in training for months and they look like strangers. No attacking patterns or defensive discipline at all. He cannot simply point his finger. Plus he keeps picking players that are doing this, week after week after week.

They’re not doing what he wants? Make a statement then. Drop Grimes, Fulton, Yates, Paterson etc and give others or some youngsters a chance. The last three games were an ideal opportunity. What does he do? Sits with his thumb up his arse saying everything’s going fine and picking the same old donkeys. QPR should have resulted in a cull of at lest 5 players, not basically the same team.

He’s a manager; manage.

Do you honestly think he hasn't expressed his feeling towards the team after that performance, today?

If certain players aren't dropped for the Stoke game, I'm totally with you.

A lot of sides scrapping for survival at the bottom end of the Championship including us, we are not scrapping for anything at the moment, enough said...

He's employed as a manager, if he can't organise/motivate/encourage as a bare minimum...then off you pop Luke.

Get what you're saying. The players need to take a lot more accountability. It can't be the fault of a third manager as to why they are so shite.
Sorry pal, disagree. Players have blown their cover by playing outstanding in the derby. They obviously can do it, it's up to the management to make sure they keep doing it.

Sorry pal, disagree. Players have blown their cover by playing outstanding in the derby. They obviously can do it, it's up to the management to make sure they keep doing it.
No need to say sorry, it would be boring if we all thought the same things.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one 🙏🏼

This bunch of players seem so cynical towards their profession at times. Like they're so jaded at the horror of being a pro footballer that they just can't be bothered; games get in the way of their usual day to day routine of having a kick-about with the lads at Fairwood then off to spend the rest of the day on instagram or whatever they f*ck they do.

Have they all forgotten the joy they used to feel at playing the game they fell in love with as a kid? Recently they just look like playing a game is a massive imposition on them, "Urgh, do I HAVE to?", "The only bonuses left were for finishing in the top 10 and we're not getting there, so what's the POINT?" Cynical, useless bastards.

Luke's mettle will be demonstrated by his reaction in Wednesday's selection, I agree
Put on some youngsters who have a point to prove instead of those lazy, couldn't give a toss players who we can all name.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back