• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Punching away fans in the home end

Squarebear

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score

Despite being more of a lover than a fighter, I could well imagine slapping an away fan if I encountered one a few yards from me celebrating a vital goal.

Did this Swans fan get his just desserts?

Despite being more of a lover than a fighter, I could well imagine slapping an away fan if I encountered one a few yards from me celebrating a vital goal.

Did this Swans fan get his just desserts?
There’s a cheeky clip round the ear, which I probably wouldn’t do but could perhaps understand …
Then there’s the two-on-one 13 punches to the head on offer here.
Two VERY different things.

look at the hatred. two men in court because of hatred. We have idiots in both clubs sets of fans too.

After the game on Saturday, win lose or draw. I will settle down with a nice glass of cold cranberry juice and watch something on tv. I might even jump on the playstation for a laugh. :)

I’m a lover not a fighter too, and it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest. I’d love it if we could end segregation and people could freely support their own side shoulder to shoulder with opposition fans, just as happens in pretty much every other single sport. But football fans are tribal c****, sadly.

There’s something unique and special about the atmosphere segregation brings, but I could give that up if we got rid of the hatred.

I’m a lover not a fighter too, and it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest. I’d love it if we could end segregation and people could freely support their own side shoulder to shoulder with opposition fans, just as happens in pretty much every other single sport. But football fans are tribal c****, sadly.

There’s something unique and special about the atmosphere segregation brings, but I could give that up if we got rid of the hatred.
Nah, I'd give my cat a good kicking if I found out it supported the scum 💪💥🐱

*edit, perhaps a good bitchslap* 🤭

Last edited:

Slight contradiction my friend. The unique/special atmosphere/segregation with them is basically down to the hatred.

According to their Cardiff supporting barrister it's ok for the Swans fan to get a good kicking. It would have been ironic if the Judge had declared herself as a Swans supporter and sent him down for contempt.

According to their Cardiff supporting barrister it's ok for the Swans fan to get a good kicking. It would have been ironic if the Judge had declared herself as a Swans supporter and sent him down for contempt.
Her job is to provide a defence, irrelevant of who she supports.

Whilst getting a pasting was uncalled for, what was he expecting? He could have just reigned it in a bit and then saved himself.

Don't be soft mun. I'd never want to get rid of that special atmosphere that football tribalism brings to the sport, and I'm certainly in the lover not a fighter camp. Of course I don't condone any dangerous violent behaviour, but I don't think it's worth moving to 'let's all sit together and sing kumbaya' in an attempt to try and mitigate hate, mainly as a lot of the hate has it's roots outside football in local, cultural rivalry. It's there anyway.

I wouldn't want idiots deciding to celebrate wildly in front of local rival fans getting some 'f*ck around and find out' lesson to ruin it for the rest of us.

Last edited:
He shouldn't have been in the Cardiff end full stop. Did I read he had learning difficulties from a podcast a while back. No mention anywhere about stewarding surely they should have ejected him. Cardiff must be proud of their canton defence league one for the next book of small victories.

He shouldn't have been in the Cardiff end full stop. Did I read he had learning difficulties from a podcast a while back. No mention anywhere about stewarding surely they should have ejected him. Cardiff must be proud of their canton defence league one for the next book of small victories.
Anus currently half way through the next work of fiction. ' The day 2 of ours charged hundreds of Jacks outa the capital '.
Rinse n repeat.

Don't be soft mun. I'd never want to get rid of that special atmosphere that football tribalism brings to the sport, and I'm certainly in the lover not a fighter camp. Of course I don't condone any dangerous violent behaviour, but I don't think it's worth moving to 'let's all sit together and sing kumbaya' in an attempt to try and mitigate hate, mainly as a lot of the hate has it's roots outside football in local, cultural rivalry. It's there anyway.

I wouldn't want idiots deciding to celebrate wildly in front of local rival fans getting some 'f*ck around and find out' lesson to ruin it for the rest of us.

Yeah, as I say there’s something special about the edge that segregation brings. It’s just that some people take it too far and there are too many dicks around. The focus these days seems to be less on supporting our team and more on winding up the opposition fans. I think we’re at our best when we get 100% behind the team and ignore the opposition.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back