• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pubs that block your mobile network

The Sunday afternoon swig used to be a highlight of my week too. These days I have my dinner then snooze the afternoon away.

The Sunday afternoon swig used to be a highlight of my week too. These days I have my dinner then snooze the afternoon away.
Back in the day, when the pubs shut at 3pm on a Sunday the Plough used to hold "champagne afternoon's" twice a year to raise money for charity (basically all day drinking)

A good band playing and the lounge packed with all the movers and shakers from Brynhyfryd in attendance.

Without fail, the door would open and Ray from the Commercial would stroll in bollock naked, parade around the lounge, then walk back down to the Comm via Llangyfelach Road all for charity 😀
Them where the days 🫠

You say "unless you sign in, it will block your signal"
So you sign in, having to cough up your mobile number and email address that allows you "free" access to the brewery's WiFi...
See what I'm saying.
Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush earlier, had to go somewhere.... What I was trying to say is, this must be a device related issue, I have had it myself, walk in matalan with the missis, and the wifi tries to take over, You are right mate. It blocks the mobile signal, and asks for your details..

Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush earlier, had to go somewhere.... What I was trying to say is, this must be a device related issue, I have had it myself, walk in matalan with the missis, and the wifi tries to take over, You are right mate. It blocks the mobile signal, and asks for your details..
Never mind that, get over to the one liner song thread, see if you can get the latest one, our era, a classic 👌

Its done a dusted, Arsenal then went and pooped their pants this afternoon as well.
It would appear that way, but let's face it, even though City are leading, would you actually bet your house on it, as if it was a given? I would not! 6 games left. 18 points up for grabs, As a neutral on the premier, I would say it's anybody's. Man city have to win every game from now on, personally I can't see them doing it, if they do!! It will be with a good bit of luck, because from what I have seen, they have been very average this season.

City have a comfortable run in. They won’t slip up now.

Hang on, we’ve had this conversation before 😂
He he all jokes aside Coops, it's happening quite often now, I have seen an example earlier. Press reply just once, and it will duplicate the quote twice. Phil says the only way that will happen is if you press reply twice.. I disagree. The website is erroring.. I would not lie.

You will find mobile signal quality is affected by brick walls,steel structures etc. So you won’t get the same signal strength inside as you will outside. Also different networks have different signal quality in different locations. In the stadium when I was on EE mobile internet didn’t work since moving to 3 network get 5g signal in the ground and can browse internet etc.

Also if your phone has registered to say bt WiFi somewhere before and you walk into a pub with bt WiFi but different log in credentials you will be connected to their WiFi but not logged in. As mentioned disable WiFi on the phone and you will revert to mobile data. But if signal is poor then you will have problems using video like you tube etc or browsing the internet.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back