• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pederson

Not just youngsters either. Blackburn loaned out their captain Travis. He’s a decent CM with bags of experience. So there are players to be found if you know what you’re doing. Our recruitment looks a shambles though - Key and Rushworth aside.
Key wasn't a Watson recommendation, he was scouted before he arrived.
Rushworth was a Margetson recommendation.

Watson has been a massive shower. He needs to be packed off.

Noticed Brighton signed another keeper today. wonder where this leaves Rushworth.

Placheta being reported as a loan! Wtf
Biggest thing for is that we still haven't brought in anyone to break up the Grimes Fulton midfield abomination, back 3, back 4 whatever don't stand a chance with those two in front of them, Saints and the Foxes bossed the two of them, Winks still got grimes in his back pocket, I appreciate that both those teams have masses of quality in their squads, but lesser teams do it as well, if those two are picked Saturday pay attention to them both and see what you think, I know what I'm expecting.

So we have gone from an overload of four leftbacks/wingbacks in Tymon, Tjoe-A-On, Ogbeta and Pedersen to a scorched earth approach of just one left back in Tymon?

We didn't deal with the midfield problem of Grimes + Fulton and are currently still relying on Yates.
The only positive for me is that we didn't ship out Kukharevych so I hope that he will start to be looked at as an option.

Biggest thing for is that we still haven't brought in anyone to break up the Grimes Fulton midfield abomination, back 3, back 4 whatever don't stand a chance with those two in front of them, Saints and the Foxes bossed the two of them, Winks still got grimes in his back pocket, I appreciate that both those teams have masses of quality in their squads, but lesser teams do it as well, if those two are picked Saturday pay attention to them both and see what you think, I know what I'm expecting.
I agree with you about the need for change in midfield; my heart sinks every time I see the team-sheet and it's Fulton and Grimes.

My only crumb of hope if they do continue is that they should now have more outlets to pass the ball to. As awful as they have been together, I'm sure they've been hampered by having zero outlet for forward balls in most games. Hopefully that will change a bit. Maybe.

I still think the club needs to move on from both of them - although Grimes can be decent with the right partner.

The Grimes Fulton strategy can work if they get the ball out early to these wide players with pace. Thier mentality of slow back passing needs to stop starting tomorrow. Get on the front foot, get the ball forward with tempo.

Watch Tymon pick up a knock in the next coup[le of games.
Its alright the new Polish lad can apparently also play in left back!

In all seriousness though am I the only one who believes it to be common sense to hold two players for each position?

We went from zero left backs in the summer to four to one in the winter window.

I see those running the club really paid attention to the lesson Ryan Bennett should have taught them then...
If you think Bennett should be bracketed in the same category as Pedersen that’s way wide of the mark. Bennett did a good job for us under cooper - look at our goals against column back then for proof.
Also a leader of men, I think we may both agree that’s something we are screaming for and have been all season - a senior pro who galvanizes the squad. Grimes is not that type of person or player.

Its alright the new Polish lad can apparently also play in left back!

In all seriousness though am I the only one who believes it to be common sense to hold two players for each position?

We went from zero left backs in the summer to four to one in the winter window.
I’m quite happy with Tymon, one of the few on the pitch who actually looks like he gives a f

The Grimes Fulton strategy can work if they get the ball out early to these wide players with pace. Thier mentality of slow back passing needs to stop starting tomorrow. Get on the front foot, get the ball forward with tempo.
Fulton won't be passing to any of the wide players, he's permanently facing his own goal and is only capable of passing the ball back to Grimes or one of the defenders .

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back