• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our season starts from March

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
Looking at the remaining games, only Boro and Norwich away look tricky, we should be looking at winning at least half of them games, and picking up a point here and there.
I’m optimistic!

Sorry, I don't agree. For a start, the teams we play in the final run of games are not just going to roll over and give us the points, they'll be fighting tooth and nail.
Also, our form in the past month, with the exception of the Hull game, has been awful and has really highlighted our big shortcomings in both defence and attack. Are we going to turn that around in two minutes?
No, this is going to be a tight, sweaty, nail biting run in to the end of the season.

It'll come down to whoever has the players in thier squad that are prepared to roll up thier sleeves and dog it out, basically fight for the right to stay in this division, have we got the players willing to sweat blood to keep us from the drop, time will tell...

If that was a fixture list at the start of a season we would be licking our lips and the man management approach used by Williams should be saying no different.

Play to our strengths (I am an optimist, we do have some), stop the round pegs in square holes selection, and stick together.

Millwall last game. Loser goes down.
Now thers a thought, picture that atmosphere.

We the easiest fixture left In every clubs run in

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back