• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our captain

Do we have any midfielders in better form? Who do you drop him for?

No leadership skills. And a very average player to boot. Yet seems undroppabale
There isn’t much to replace him with in terms of starting XI. However, I’d be astonished if there isn’t anyone else in the camp who even remotely shines as a leader.

Who takes the armband if Grimes goes off, anyone know?

There isn’t much to replace him with in terms of starting XI. However, I’d be astonished if there isn’t anyone else in the camp who even remotely shines as a leader.

Cyril?

I would keep Grimes in the team and play this next game

Rush
Darling Cabango Wood
Ronald Patino Grimes Walsh Cooper
Lowe Cullen

Been saying for far too long that Grimes is one our biggest thorns.

Having such a player as captain is just incredible. He is a cowardly player (still can’t believe he didn’t step up to take the pen against Cardiff) and has zero influence on the players mid-match.

If Allen was fit I’d play him with Fulton. Grimes has to up his performance with Allen being a much better player - who’s to say that Fulton won’t up his game in the same way? I totally get it that they can’t play together because they are too negative but it’s not fair to judge Fulton when he only ever plays with the master of tedium , Matty Grimes.

I might not work but what if Joe’s drive spurs Fulton on to higher level performances?

As for the captaincy - no brainer -it has to be Harry Darling , the only one showing any true leaderships skills out there (though Ronald seems to try to lead by example in fairness to him).

Central midfield is a huge problem area for us and we have to try the unthinkable to most on here and bench the unbenchable one. It’s our only hope IMHO

Been saying for far too long that Grimes is one our biggest thorns.

Having such a player as captain is just incredible. He is a cowardly player (still can’t believe he didn’t step up to take the pen against Cardiff) and has zero influence on the players mid-match.
Couldn’t agree more. If there was an award for knocking nails on heads instead of the “look at me” lifetime achievement award then you’ve just “nailed” it

Calling the lad a coward is a bold statement.

Is it his fault he's been tasked with being captain. Can you imagine the uproar if he turned around and said he didn't want to captain the side?

As Cooperman states who else is strong enough to step up?

Tymon sp. has been brilliant. If he is injured, I would like to see a change in formation for Stoke. If he is fit we keep the back four.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back