• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Obafemi

I will always be grateful for him giving us this photo opportunity.

Attachments

• 53D0FB20-E458-4339-9D6F-3DA551E3DE53.jpeg
    53D0FB20-E458-4339-9D6F-3DA551E3DE53.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 31
I'd have had him back on loan over anything we've got up front and the gimmick of Bolasie.

And his journey down the football league pyramid begins...
If he can stay fit he'll score plenty for them. Nothing about his performances for us suggested he was below Championship level. Even in and out of the squad his goals per minute rate was nearly as good as Piroe's.

No doubt about his ability; but there's only one reason he's signing for Millwall.

Will still lump on him scoring here.

If he can stay fit he'll score plenty for them. Nothing about his performances for us suggested he was below Championship level. Even in and out of the squad his goals per minute rate was nearly as good as Piroe's.
It's his attitude rather than his ability that will see him fail mate, mark my words.

Said it when he left he will be an EFL journeyman footballer, he’s going the right way about it, left out of the Millwall team today due to disciplinary issues.

Said it when he left he will be an EFL journeyman footballer, he’s going the right way about it, left out of the Millwall team today due to disciplinary issues.
Discipline and the fact that they won't be signing him in the summer.
Raises questions why
Humphreys started before Wood today, surely highlights Wood is off.
Patino started before Abdullai.

I get why he played Rushworth before Fisher......goodbye after a good season.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back