• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Not quite the same as Jack B'Stard

jack_lord

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-66989669?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=651c184e02d73c280f4a86f1%26WATCH%3A%20Why%20I%27m%20proudly%20wearing%20a%20%27Tory%20scum%27%20badge%262023-10-03T16%3A12%3A11.246Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:d3c365c2-c993-4675-8a6c-b283be3e0c62&pinned_post_asset_id=651c184e02d73c280f4a86f1&pinned_post_type=share

I’ve no idea what the Conservative Party is these days but it’s not the Conservative Party I grew up with. That one, frankly, was bad enough. This one is an abomination.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’ve no idea what the Conservative Party is these days but it’s not the Conservative Party I grew up with. That one, frankly, was bad enough. This one is an abomination.

There was an unwritten law in the Houses of Parliament following the "rivers of blood" speech about discussing immigration. This lot seem to do whatever they think will give them a chance of a vote at the next GE. What are they actually conserving.

jack_lord said:
There was an unwritten law in the Houses of Parliament following the "rivers of blood" speech about discussing immigration. This lot seem to do whatever they think will give them a chance of a vote at the next GE. What are they actually conserving.

Their voter base, a lot of whom will lap this stuff up.

exiledclaseboy said:
Their voter base, a lot of whom will lap this stuff up.

Just listened to an interview on the Iain Dale show, not sure who the female conservative MP was but she seemed half decent. Wasn't afraid to criticise the right of the party one bit and spoke well.

Neath_Jack said:
Just listened to an interview on the Iain Dale show, not sure who the female conservative MP was but she seemed half decent. Wasn't afraid to criticise the right of the party one bit and spoke well.

There are too few of them. I could always disagree with the Tories and mostly have since I was old enough to be interested in this stuff. Not any more though. Scum.

They now seem to be arguing that the cause of the UK‘s demise lies with the elites. Farage Bravermann and the unforgettable Liz Truss are the new saviours. Just incredible.

Longlostjack said:
They now seem to be arguing that the cause of the UK‘s demise lies with the elites. Farage Bravermann and the unforgettable Liz Truss are the new saviours. Just incredible.

There is something ridiculous about how the Tories have managed to persuade themselves and at least some of their acolytes that all the UK’s problems are somehow someone else’s fault despite them being in power for 13 whole years and counting.

The fact the Royal family have banned them from snooping on me, is just gold.. I'm sitting here laughing my t*ts off.. and the Labour goons.. f*cking epic.. it's above their pay grade apparently.. we've got the goon squad in parliament.. not a clue.. I've just been sitting here for months laughing at how inept our system and idiots who work in it are.. I can't, I'm f*cking crying

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back