• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New away venue

Congratulations to Wycombe Wanderers on their promotion to the Championship this evening. Nice and near for me to see the Swans next season! I’ve seen Swans play there in the past, many years ago.

Jackrabbit said:
Congratulations to Wycombe Wanderers on their promotion to the Championship this evening. Nice and near for me to see the Swans next season! I’ve seen Swans play there in the past, many years ago.

My only trip to Wycombe was in the play offs was that the year we played Northampton in the final?

Since WW have never been in the Championship before, it must have been a lower league match in the 90s or the early 2000s.
I can’t remember exactly - the years roll by too fast!

Go on Bayo saaaannnnn

https://twitter.com/SkySports/status/1282778191753629705?s=09

PencoedJack said:
Jackrabbit said:

My only trip to Wycombe was in the play offs was that the year we played Northampton in the final?

We played Wycombe over 2 legs in the freight rover trophy, it was Chester in the playoffs before Northampton

Raynor94 said:
PencoedJack said:
Jackrabbit said:

We played Wycombe over 2 legs in the freight rover trophy, it was Chester in the playoffs before Northampton
Correct! 👍

Raynor94 said:
PencoedJack said:
Jackrabbit said:

We played Wycombe over 2 legs in the "Autoglass Trophy Final - Southern Section" in March 1994.

John102 said:
Congratulations Wycombe Wanderers. Welcome back big man, Akinfenwaat

Adams Park is a dinky stadium set in a lovely rural area, had the pleasure of visiting Wycombe's ground when we were in League One.

Bill Turnbull will be a happy man, pleased for him & their fans

1964white said:
John102 said:
Congratulations Wycombe Wanderers. Welcome back big man, Akinfenwaat

Adams Park is a dinky stadium set in a lovely rural area, had the pleasure of visiting Wycombe's ground when we were in League One.

Bill Turnbull will be a happy man, pleased for him & their fans

So as not to surprise the people who think Adams Park is a new away venue for the Swans, your post should probably say "Adams Park is a dinky stadium that can only be reached by a single road through an industrial estate before getting to the lovely rural area at the end behind the ground"

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back