• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nevermind its nearly that time

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Again, I'm a Celebrity is on its way again, we've already got that luvy duvy nonsense Strictly back on. fuk my steaming eyes :x :x :x

Terrestrial TV is mostly awful, very rarely watch anything on it anymore.

Don't know what i did before Netflix and Amazon Prime to be honest, but i am going through a dry spell with those at the moment as well.

So any recommendations greatly appreciated!

Neath_Jack said:

Don't know what i did before Netflix and Amazon Prime to be honest, but i am going through a dry spell with those at the moment as well.

Terrestrial tv isn't worth a wank tbh, Going through The League of Gentlemen series on 24/7 section on my iptv at the moment...

Bosch and Bosch Legacy.
They are a mish mash of many books and timelines but as stories they give you a flavour of the characters in the books. Good stand alone stories.

Neath_Jack said:

I binge watched Murdaugh Murders over the weekend. I’m no TV watcher but this kept me interested.

Neath_Jack said:

The missus has just finished that Beckham thingy on Netflix, she reckons it's an ok watch. Not much of a recommendation but it's all I've got.🙂👍

Niigata Jack said:
Again, I'm a Celebrity is on its way again, we've already got that luvy duvy nonsense Strictly back on. fuk my steaming eyes :x :x :x
They should consign IACGMOOH to the cutting room floor. I used to watch it back in the day. Its horses for courses obviously, its had its day imho. I think I crack open my OFAH dvd box sets to get me through the long winter nights, yes, you heard me right dvd box sets.😂

Only Fools and Horses -still love it.
Boys chatting up two girls in a club. Girl - haven’t seen you here before. Del - No we’re not from London. Girl- where are you from? Rodney- Peckham.

just saw somewhere that Liz Truss may be on this years show. Surely not?

jack_lord said:
just saw somewhere that Liz Truss may be on this years show. Surely not?

Hopefully there’ll be a lettuce too.

Neath_Jack said:

Celebrity SAS Who Dares Win's has been good this series fairplay, Hancock has done better than I ever imagined he would.

Cooperman said:
I binge watched Murdaugh Murders over the weekend. I’m no TV watcher but this kept me interested.

Seen that a while ago, piece of work him.

Seen that, it’s hard to dislike Beckham, seems a decent chap.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back