• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Morriston Hospital On Black Alert ...

This will cause a stir, but sorry...half up there shouldn't even be here.

Local doctors surgeries make it nearly impossible for people to see their GP and the advice given is that if you need to see a Dr quickly go to A&E. Also, people from large populations like Llanelli have had their A&E departments taken away so whilst half the twats maybe shouldn’t be there the problem is as usual dealt down from above.

Local doctors surgeries make it nearly impossible for people to see their GP and the advice given is that if you need to see a Dr quickly go to A&E. Also, people from large populations like Llanelli have had their A&E departments taken away so whilst half the twats maybe shouldn’t be there the problem is as usual dealt down from above.
I have seen a marked improvement in Llanelli based GP services. A same day telephone consultation led to appointment within two days and a subsequent quick fix.

The telephone consultation was clearly acting as the filter for 1. Get to A&E immediately, 2. Come into surgery via appointment, 3. Take two paracetamol with a large glass of ManUp.

A very pleasant surprise and when I questioned the surgery staff about the the level of service, they told me it had been like this for two years.

I
I have seen a marked improvement in Llanelli based GP services. A same day telephone consultation led to appointment within two days and a subsequent quick fix.

The telephone consultation was clearly acting as the filter for 1. Get to A&E immediately, 2. Come into surgery via appointment, 3. Take two paracetamol with a large glass of ManUp.

A very pleasant surprise and when I questioned the surgery staff about the the level of service, they told me it had been like this for two years.
I’ve seen Dr surgeries in Llanelli leaving people in tears, besides themselves with worry due to policy and treatment by reception staff. They were also the first by to lock their doors at the first whiff of covid practically chopping peoples fingers off as they slammed them shut. Between their autonomous policy making and pensions GP surgeries have a lot to answer for as far as the overloading of A&E is concerned.

I

I’ve seen Dr surgeries in Llanelli leaving people in tears, besides themselves with worry due to policy and treatment by reception staff. They were also the first by to lock their doors at the first whiff of covid practically chopping peoples fingers off as they slammed them shut. Between their autonomous policy making and pensions GP surgeries have a lot to answer for as far as the overloading of A&E is concerned.
My expectation was certainly more aligned to what you have written here.

Is it me or does it feel like the incompetence within the NHS is the problem rather than the funding?

I don't profess to be an expert on this topic, it's based purely on observations of those close to me that have had to deal with Doctors and consultants and their constant mistakes.

What an absolute load of gaslighting tosh!!, suggesting that they're inability to cope with patients, is due to diy related injuries, FFS, there was hardly any health and safety 30 or 40 years ago, and somehow the hospital wasn't put on a black alert.

I know who I blame for the mess the NHS in Wales is in, it's the Welsh Labour Government, simple as that, the bottom line is that they to put it simply are the head honchos, so who else can be blamed?

What's going on here with this article, is just the tip of the iceberg, I know a friend of the family, who got seriously ill a few month back, completely unresponsive, was told by 999, no ambulance was available, and would it be possible to bring the patient up the hospital in a taxi, and they had no choice other than to do that,! The patient passed away a few days later, so they did need urgent medical attention.

And I'm drinking a cup of tea at the moment, so no alcohol to perhaps make me irrational, but god the way the NHS is now, makes my blood boil, at what point do people get angry with the ones running the show? Not the ones requiring treatment.?

What an absolute load of gaslighting tosh!!, suggesting that they're inability to cope with patients, is due to diy related injuries, FFS, there was hardly any health and safety 30 or 40 years ago, and somehow the hospital wasn't put on a black alert.

I know who I blame for the mess the NHS in Wales is in, it's the Welsh Labour Government, simple as that, the bottom line is that they to put it simply are the head honchos, so who else can be blamed?

What's going on here with this article, is just the tip of the iceberg, I know a friend of the family, who got seriously ill a few month back, completely unresponsive, was told by 999, no ambulance was available, and would it be possible to bring the patient up the hospital in a taxi, and they had no choice other than to do that,! The patient passed away a few days later, so they did need urgent medical attention.

And I'm drinking a cup of tea at the moment, so no alcohol to perhaps make me irrational, but god the way the NHS is now, makes my blood boil, at what point do people get angry with the ones running the show? Not the ones requiring treatment.?
Point of order, DIY has nothing to do with health and safety. People have always worked unsafely at home compared to at work, myself included.

The sooner we are free of being governed by a foreign country the better.

My 93 year old gran fell last year, weekday at 5am. She broke her hip and couldn't move, neither could we move her as she was howling in pain. Twelve hours for the ambulance to turn up, then another 4 hours in the back of the ambulance outside the hospital. It is an absolute disgrace.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back