• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Melbourne Australia

Niigata Jack said:
Thinking of immigrating are you J :D
Snakes spiders salt water crocodiles, sharks - if I was emigrating it isn't going to there :lol: . My dearest daughter has landed there and going walkabout for 5 weeks

jack_lord said:
Snakes spiders salt water crocodiles, sharks - if I was emigrating it isn't going to there :lol: . My dearest daughter has landed there and going walkabout for 5 weeks

You're worried about Snakes, spiders, croc's and sharks, but let your daughter go there :shock: :D

jack_lord said:

There’s enough snakes on here.

Got family in Melbourne living near the Dandenong National Park. When you go there, you get that horrible realisation that Barry McKenzie and Les Patterson types are real.

Is it true that it’s the second largest Greek city on the planet?

Niigata Jack said:
You're worried about Snakes, spiders, croc's and sharks, but let your daughter go there :shock: :D

I could be wrong but I'd assumed she's a grown up and can go wherever she likes?

karnataka said:
I could be wrong but I'd assumed she's a grown up and can go wherever she likes?

She's 19 and we have zero input in to where she goes :cry: but chwara teg she is living her best one. She went to Thailand for the summer and then tells us on her return that she is going to Oz after Christmas.
For the benefit of Steve, I really did try to put her off though :)
One of my mates was running a restaurant in Mornington but lost touch with him

jack_lord said:
She's 19 and we have zero input in to where she goes :cry: but chwara teg she is living her best one. She went to Thailand for the summer and then tells us on her return that she is going to Oz after Christmas.
For the benefit of Steve, I really did try to put her off though :)
One of my mates was running a restaurant in Mornington but lost touch with him

I wish I'd have known J, she could have taken my eldest with her and got him out of my hair :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
I wish I'd have known J, she could have taken my eldest with her and got him out of my hair :lol:

Craziest thing is that she has gone on her own including a stop in China for 5 hours

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back