• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Matt Grimes

Resolvenjack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Ah well

“Between both boxes we were okay. We were able to camp them in. It was just a game of moments; they took theirs and we didn’t take ours.

“We’re all feeling very disappointed with how the game ended up and I’m sure everyone else will be too.

“The process will stay exactly the same, we’ll review the game to see what worked and what we could have done better and take that into next week and hopefully bounce back on Tuesday.”

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/matt-grimes-chance-bounce-back

No surprises there, so we'll try and stay in this division on hope, nice one. Maybe they'll review the game and see that its the process that doesn't work.

The thing is we didn't camp them in, they sat off and waited for their moments, does Grimes know it was 3-0?

Nocountryforoldjack said:
The thing is we didn't camp them in, they sat off and waited for their moments, does Grimes know it was 3-0?

The players are delusional & have been brainwashed by Martin to believe this is the way to get success

That utter shit makes me angry to be fair.

monmouth said:
That utter s**t makes me angry to be fair.

Strange thing is it doesn't make me angry anymore.
I've accepted that the P.R. Rubbish is spouted time and time again,not just by our club.
It's a case of tell the fans we can see the same as them and we are working to get things right.
I posted on another thread about running out of players to say the same thing. The list is now on its repeat run.

It's the usual overall our game plan worked. We just have to be better on the minor details. Us trying to create something and hoping the don't have the audacity to score against the Guv's master tactics.

Nothing to review Matty boy!

A bunch of quims playing against a professional football team will never fare too well.

We did nothing good, and nothing right. We were lucky to lose 3 nil.

Good lord he said something!

Some won't hear a word of criticism against him.
He looked a bit startled on Saturday when I yelled " wake up and sort it out Grimes"

Poor body language for a leader.

Neath_Jack said:
I bet he was happy with his passing stats anyway.

Including his very good run of zero’s in the assists column

To sweeten it Crud just came up as 1-0 followed by correction.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back