• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Matchday "Experience"

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone yet pointed out that the best way to enhance the supporter matchday experience is to

1. Play better
2. Win games
3. Try to do both the above on a frequent basis

Leave in a better mood than when I arrived.
See points 1-3 above 🤣 🤣

Whilst I see what the Trust are trying to achieve here I wish they would spend as much time actually working on the difficult discussions at the club or being part of the governance which is their first purpose

And not commending the fact that we appear to be losing multi millions a year before constant cash injections

The sheer fact that they were not represented (despite being advertised) at the forum on Monday night on the top table tells you how important the club really see them

Has anyone yet pointed out that the best way to enhance the supporter matchday experience is to

1. Play better
2. Win games
3. Try to do both the above on a frequent basis

Without those 3 the match experience is worthless. It's what brings fans back of not. The rest can be niceties and add a small percentage but give the large percentage first.

Even I know this one.

1 Go to pub with mates
2 Enter ground easily 10-15 mins before kick off
3 Watch match with some attacking and exciting football (hopefully win)
4 Leave ground 5pm
5 Back in pub
6 Go home.

Optional pie at half time.

The last thing needed is yankee style arseholery. For what not to do, see millenium stadium. Disco, blaring music, lights, pyro, piped singing.

Even I know this one.

1 Go to pub with mates
2 Enter ground easily 10-15 mins before kick off
3 Watch match with some attacking and exciting football (hopefully win)
4 Leave ground 5pm
5 Back in pub
6 Go home.

Optional pie at half time.

The last thing needed is yankee style arseholery. For what not to do, see millenium stadium. Disco, blaring music, lights, pyro, piped singing.
Ah but you're an old git like me ;) Give something for the young fans but let's not talk about match experience for adults.
Yes play some music before the game to get some atmosphere going but without the 3 Phil has mentioned it will soon go flat.

What happened to the HT 'experience' where you actually talked to fans about the first half?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back