• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Williams ahead of Huddersfield Town | Press Conference

Rushworth a big big doubt for us next season

99% Not

Rushworth a big big doubt for us next season

99% Not
Gutted about that, he's been one highlight of what has been a pretty unforgettable season.

Lets hope we recruit wisely and don't rely on what we have for our number one, next season.

I was impressed by the Rotherham keeper Johansson last Saturday. He's 25, signed from Villa in 2020, current market value £2.9 million according to Flash Scores, has one year left on contract.

I was impressed by the Rotherham keeper Johansson last Saturday. He's 25, signed from Villa in 2020, current market value £2.9 million according to Flash Scores, has one year left on contract.
I'm sure he was wearing Teflon gloves at one point. (insert Velcro instead of Teflon).👀

Last edited:
Teflon gloves? He dealt with everything that came at him very well, I thought, apart from the Cardiff prat putting through his own goal.
Doh, meant velcro, gloves 🧤

Totally agree with you, thought he had an excellent game.

So we went from LW saying he had signed on for next season to an immediate backtrack on that saying we wanted and were confident of keeping him next season to now almost certainly not keeping him next season in the space of 2 months or so.

I feel that LW has to learn to be a little more savvy when talking to the press especially about this sort of transfer dealings, I can't imagine Brighton were too impressed by him saying he had signed for a second season.

But yes the Rotherham keeper was dominant in the air, had good hands and while we didn't see much of his distribution with only a year to run on his deal and his side playing League 1 football next season its quite possible that a deal could be done for 1m or so if we wanted to pursue it.

So we went from LW saying he had signed on for next season to an immediate backtrack on that saying we wanted and were confident of keeping him next season to now almost certainly not keeping him next season in the space of 2 months or so.

I feel that LW has to learn to be a little more savvy when talking to the press especially about this sort of transfer dealings, I can't imagine Brighton were too impressed by him saying he had signed for a second season.

But yes the Rotherham keeper was dominant in the air, had good hands and while we didn't see much of his distribution with only a year to run on his deal and his side playing League 1 football next season its quite possible that a deal could be done for 1m or so if we wanted to pursue it.
It was incredibly naive of him to do that. It’s 101 stuff…

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back