• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Louis Theroux tonight

My wife and i really enjoy Louis theroux, have recorded it to watch another night as she's watching Hudson and Rex at the moment.

cmajack said:
My wife and i really enjoy Louis theroux, have recorded it to watch another night as she's watching Hudson and Rex at the moment.

It’s outstanding.
There’s some nut jobs on this planet aye.

Darran said:
cmajack said:

It’s outstanding.
There’s some nut jobs on this planet aye.

There's some nut jobs on this planet (swans) mush!

Louis Theroux would get a Bafta if he investigated some of the oddballs on here :lol:

Will be definitely be watching it on the I player. He is brilliant, but Trigger Point on ITV at the same time has sucked me in. It's really good.

Yes, if anybody had any doubts that trump supporting alt right Nazis were nutjobs I think that programme made it clear

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back