• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Light show and fireworks

• Thread starter Chief
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,289

Chief

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Well my match day experience was seriously enhanced.

Seriously, what the fack what that?? Embarrassing.

Summed up the whole evening really, a disappointment and a bit meh!

Honestly thought Del and Rodney had parked the Reliant Robin.

All I saw was a few fireworks barely go above the stadium, no light show though.

Nonsense, put a bit of tarpaulin over the top and voila!!!!!!
It’s Sammy the Snake!

Just like the majority of the game, a huge damp squib !
Coleman et al, taking us to the next level…….
DOWNWARDS

Whoever decided it was a good decision to start with should be questioned as to why.. I saw two people on twitter reply to a simple tweet about it saying that it would mean they could not attend the game anyway

I watched the game on SwansTV and assumed as ever they had missed the key bits of the "action" but was told that what they showed was it in its entirety.

Not needed, not necessary and complete out of touch with pretty much everything

Must admit it made me laugh was that the idea behind it?

PSumbler said:
Whoever decided it was a good decision to start with should be questioned as to why.. I saw two people on twitter reply to a simple tweet about it saying that it would mean they could not attend the game anyway

I watched the game on SwansTV and assumed as ever they had missed the key bits of the "action" but was told that what they showed was it in its entirety.

Not needed, not necessary and complete out of touch with pretty much everything

I believe Stoke had their own first ever lights and fireworks show this week so I suspect some new startup company has been ringing up football clubs and finding a few fools willing to be parted from their money.

jasper_T said:
I believe Stoke had their own first ever lights and fireworks show this week so I suspect some new startup company has been ringing up football clubs and finding a few fools willing to be parted from their money.

Gaining financially from other people's stupidity :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back