• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Latti’s on at Wembley…..

Offside by inches
Gutting for Coventry
Gonna have to do it with penalties now

That sort of crap is killing any joy in football. It should be onside if any part of him is onside, not millimetres of a toe offside.

That sort of crap is killing any joy in football. It should be onside if any part of him is onside, not millimetres of a toe offside.
That would simply just move the offside line, the margins would still exist.
I do agree though that there needs to be more margin of error in favour of the attacker

Casimero going for one of those daft dinked penalties, dear dear me

That’s going to take some getting over for those fans. Poor buggers. I’m still hoping Akinfenwa scores, even though we were better off staying down in the long run.

Gutted for them. I do enjoy a penalty shootout though

Man Utd win and all their tourist plastics dissappear straight away. Fair play to the Cov fans staying behind in big numbers to salute their side.

Man Utd win and all their tourist plastics dissappear straight away. Fair play to the Cov fans staying behind in big numbers to salute their side.
Makes you laugh that some of them left when Coventry scored what they thought was the winner.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back