• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Karlan Grant on Loan

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 3,908

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/stujames75/status/1620514342109347845?s=46&t=xY5nONx4sX3QS14bJ8VU2g

He's actually half decent. Pleasantly surprised.

Really good signing, didn’t WB sign him for like 13M?

Fucking hell, that’s not a bad signing at all if this comes off 😳

Hoping it’s one of them “didn’t fit in up there” signings and he hits it off here because he’s scored 3 goals this season and one against a non-league team.

exiledclaseboy said:
That’s the goalkeeper problem sorted. Tidy.

We’ve recalled a youngster from Aber haven’t we for that particular issue.

Snigger.

JonTheJack said:
Hoping it’s one of them “didn’t fit in up there” signings and he hits it off here because he’s scored 3 goals this season and one against a non-league team.

Definitely worth a punt

JonTheJack said:

Looking into it he was a favourite under Bruce and scored 18 goals and had 6 assists last season.
This season under the new manager he has struggled to fit into the team and hasn't completed a single 90 minutes once.

If we bring him in I would say that almost surely means that Ogbene is not coming.

bakajack said:
Looking into it he was a favourite under Bruce and scored 18 goals and had 6 assists last season.
This season under the new manager he has struggled to fit into the team and hasn't completed a single 90 minutes once.

If we bring him in I would say that almost surely means that Ogbene is not coming.

"If we bring him in I would say that almost surely means that Ogbene is not coming."

And maybe late news on Whittaker flying the nest.

Niigata Jack said:
"If we bring him in I would say that almost surely means that Ogbene is not coming."

And maybe late news on Whittaker flying the nest.

What's this Whittaker rumour?

bakajack said:

Carlos Corberán his manager at WBA, was his manager at Huddersfield when he was sold to WBA.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back