• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Josh Ginnelly

jack_lord

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Was there any update on his injury or did I miss it? It seems like a long time coming.

jack_lord said:
Was there any update on his injury or did I miss it? It seems like a long time coming.

Was thinking exactly the same thing yesterday. Seems strange that there have been no updates.

karnataka said:
Was thinking exactly the same thing yesterday. Seems strange that there have been no updates.

Ginnelly out for the season.
Wood and Allen out until December.

Means that we will likely need to go with a flat back 4 from here on in, Walsh hopefully comes back to replace Allen.

We have had a lot of long term injuries compared to previous seasons if you include Naughton and Walsh in there.

Free agent market anyone?

magicdaps10 said:
Ginnelly out for the season.
Wood and Allen out until December.

Means that we will likely need to go with a flat back 4 from here on in, Walsh hopefully comes back to replace Allen.

We have had a lot of long term injuries compared to previous seasons if you include Naughton and Walsh in there.

Free agent market anyone?

Allen and Ginnelly have barely played. Wood has Darling and Humphries competing for his place (plus Pedersen in a 3). No shortage of numbers after we signed 12 or so in the summer, surely.

jasper_T said:
Allen and Ginnelly have barely played. Wood has Darling and Humphries competing for his place (plus Pedersen in a 3). No shortage of numbers after we signed 12 or so in the summer, surely.

We are covered at the back especially with us going to a back 4.
Grimes,Fulton,Allen and Patino will cover midfield until January.

Up top we have Lowe, Yates, Mykolo and Cullen.......lack of creativity and speed there for me now that Ginnelly is out. We might be looking at playing Cooper as one of the players supporting the striker as the season moves on.

Hopefully we are not in a massive mess come January and they can push on with a creative player and striker that they are planning for in that window.

Time for Darling to step up and take his chance alongside Cabango now.

If we need a proper left wing option Liam Smith should get a chance. Been terrific since joining us, a class above u21s. Bit of pace, lots of trickery.

Feared the worst for Ginnelly but that is a real kick in the nuts, he was finally getting up to full flow and he looked a real nightmare to play against before the injury. I still put a lot of blame on the ref for endorsing the rugby team tactics that Wednesday used in the first half which resulted in injuries to two of our players.

bakajack said:
Feared the worst for Ginnelly but that is a real kick in the nuts, he was finally getting up to full flow and he looked a real nightmare to play against before the injury. I still put a lot of blame on the ref for endorsing the rugby team tactics that Wednesday used in the first half which resulted in injuries to two of our players.

They weren’t rugby team tactics. They just kicked us. Again and again and again.

bakajack said:

Not really been discussed the ref from Saturday but it was shocking performance from him.
The tackle on Patino in the first half looked bad, initial thought was it could be red here but he never even gave a free kick.

jasper_T said:
If we need a proper left wing option Liam Smith should get a chance. Been terrific since joining us, a class above u21s. Bit of pace, lots of trickery.

Looks a right player from the highlights I have seen albeit a little lightweight.

Three significant soft tissue injuries before September is out. Weren't they players flogged during pre season?

waynekerr55 said:
Three significant soft tissue injuries before September is out. Weren't they players flogged during pre season?

Yeah it appears to be, questions need to be asked when you consider Walsh, Naughton, Ginnelly, Allen and Abdulai have fallen foul to this type of injury.

Old school training strikes again.

magicdaps10 said:
Yeah it appears to be, questions need to be asked when you consider Walsh, Naughton, Ginnelly, Allen and Abdulai have fallen foul to this type of injury.

Old school training strikes again.

I wonder how he'd respond to questioning on the topic? No doubt he'd take the Uncle Albert "during the war" stance...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back