• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jerry Yates

Unfortunately we have a few of them at the club, Fulton is another one.
Completely agree - Fulton is definitely in that camp and proved exactly why today - stood around in the main but pointed alot

Nathan Wood is another one - not maybe quite dreadful but hugely overrated

Likes to puta foot on the ball alot too

Dreadful dreadful footballer
I don't like highlighting one player but he's offered nothing all season and doesn't look interested.
There can be a few reasons given in a few games, but the season is nearly over.

I don't like highlighting one player but he's offered nothing all season and doesn't look interested.
There can be a few reasons given in a few games, but the season is nearly over.

And what worries me is the data and recruitment said that he was worth what we paid for him last summer

Fills me with dread as to what craziness we will do this summer

And what worries me is the data and recruitment said that he was worth what we paid for him last summer

Fills me with dread as to what craziness we will do this summer
Very true.

How.come ordinary fans can see things that 'data' should highlight.

Dreadful dreadful footballer
He's beyond useless, just how they think they can sign players based on stats and data it is naïve beyond belief and we're stuck with him now, unless Williams can maybe sort him out in pre-season, I think its more than just him though our midfield is so slow in thought and deed that its a joke

The only defence we can have for recruiting him at this point is what was said in the fan forum about how basically our entire recruiting system was gone and fundamentally broken. We needed bodies and we pulled in what we could from wherever we could.

January's business was more promising, maybe its the hopeless optimist in me but I am hoping that we will take the lessons on from this season's business and do better this time.

Starting by flogging Yates and Fulton for what we can get for them.

Completely agree - Fulton is definitely in that camp and proved exactly why today - stood around in the main but pointed alot

Nathan Wood is another one - not maybe quite dreadful but hugely overrated

Likes to puta foot on the ball alot too
Paterson? Half a dozen decent games a season. It simply is nowhere near enough.

You can be a striker who scores lots of goals but doesn’t get involved in the build up, that’s fine. You can also be a striker who doesn’t score a lot of goals but works well as a foil for the team, bringing others into play and creating chances for them. Yates manages to do neither of them which is quite impressive in its own way. Would much rather we tried Lowe up front for the last few games rather than having him stuck out on the wing.

People blame the stats with Yates but I can't for the life of me find any stats that would have recommended him.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back