• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jay Fulton.

Cooperman said:
monmouth said:
If we can keep Kyle Naughton as we did, I'm sure we could keep Jay Fulton.

Can we sell Bennett?

If the story about his wages are true (I read £23k per week) then we absolutely have to try and move him on. I don't predict a long list of takers though.

I don't know where you heard that, but that's way out of whack with reality I'd say.

Uxy said:
Cooperman said:
If the story about his wages are true (I read £23k per week) then we absolutely have to try and move him on. I don't predict a long list of takers though.

I don't know where you heard that, but that's way out of whack with reality I'd say.

No idea where I read it, it was probably on a football forum from one of the ITK's.

Cooperman said:
Uxy said:

No idea where I read it, it was probably on a football forum from one of the ITK's.

They rarely are ITK. I doubt anyone is on that. I'd worry if they were.

Uxy said:
Cooperman said:

Yep, agreed on that.

Cooperman said:
Uxy said:

I saw it as well, listed all our players. Was also a link to all the other clubs players wages as well.

Cooperman said:
Uxy said:

Yep, agreed on that.

There was a website someone posted where apparently they knew what players were earning.
I’m sure it said Bennett was on £20k a week,I questioned at the time how this website would be privy to these figures.

Darran said:
Cooperman said:
Yep, agreed on that.

There was a website someone posted where apparently they knew what players were earning.
I’m sure it said Bennett was on £20k a week,I questioned at the time how this website would be privy to these figures.

I'd reckon that's top whack at best. No way Fulton is our top earner IMO.

The site that references Bennett's wages has Fulton at just over £8k.

All of these sites can largely be taken with a pinch of salt

https://salarysport.com/football/sky-bet-championship/swansea-city/

PSumbler said:
The site that references Bennett's wages has Fulton at just over £8k.

All of these sites can largely be taken with a pinch of salt

https://salarysport.com/football/sky-bet-championship/swansea-city/

There you go,thanks Pip.

Taken with a pinch of salt indeed.
However IF true then I can see us getting rid of Bennett in the summer, he is obviously out of favour with RM and isn't particularly suited to his style of play.

That site lists our annual player salary at just south of £12m a year.
I wonder what our income with gates and broadcast revenues comes in at.

bakajack said:
However IF true then I can see us getting rid of Bennett in the summer, he is obviously out of favour with RM and isn't particularly suited to his style of play.

Pinch of salt or not, he's vastly overpaid and will be hard to shift if he decides to sit on his contract

Swanjaxs said:
bakajack said:

Pinch of salt or not, he's vastly overpaid and will be hard to shift if he decides to sit on his contract

Hmmm 3 year deal signed in 2020. He would be in last season of his contract come the summer.

bakajack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Hmmm 3 year deal signed in 2020. He would be in last season of his contract come the summer.

Absolutely, another season of 23k a week, any takers?

Cooperman said:
Uxy said:
Fulton has two years left on his contract. He won't be going anywhere unless someone matches his wages, or we contribute.

With Smith out of contract, it seems a no-brainer to me.

Smith is out of contract in the summer? There we are then, no-brainer indeed.

Seems like Martin loves the bones of Smith though, he put him on yesterday and we were virtually down to 10 men he did nothing absolutely useless, he has to go.

Niigata Jack said:
Cooperman said:
Smith is out of contract in the summer? There we are then, no-brainer indeed.

Seems like Martin loves the bones of Smith though, he put him on yesterday and we were virtually down to 10 men he did nothing absolutely useless, he has to go.

Yesterday was about locking things down in the final fifteen mins so I don’t really have an issue with this, plus other options off the bench were non existent.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back