• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

James McClean again

It's over 50yrs ago! Fair enough for not forgiving but it's a different world and mindset to the troubles.......we have learned and the majority moved on for a want of peace.

McLean has been educated to hate and hold a grudge! It's not going help in any shape or form.

These people in the limelight need to take a stance and educate people that we need to build bridges and not create divides after all these years.

It's crazy and even more so a real shame that we have these disruptive people.
Oh, righto.

Maybe it's best we cancel Remembrance Day then. I mean all that was what, 80 years ago now? It's a different world now, etc. Time to move on.

Do you see how silly this is getting?

Oh, righto.

Maybe it's best we cancel Remembrance Day then. I mean all that was what, 80 years ago now? It's a different world now, etc. Time to move on.

Do you see how silly this is getting?
You can't compare the two.

One is a day for the fallen.......a mark of respect.
The other is regards a footballer making derogatory remarks and clearly highlighting hatred and stirring up trouble.

By all means he and his people can show a mark of respect to the fallen......as I am sure they do. Thankfully it appears that McLean is a one off.

You can't compare the two.

One is a day for the fallen.......a mark of respect.
The other is regards a footballer making derogatory remarks and clearly highlighting hatred and stirring up trouble.

By all means he and his people can show a mark of respect to the fallen......as I am sure they do. Thankfully it appears that McLean is a one off.
You’ve let Dazzler wind you up Dapsy.

The English footballers.
Thanks for that. I completely agree that the English footballers going over there aren't going to be 'throwing things about the past in the Germans faces'. I'm sure plenty of those friendly monarchy loving England fans who abuse McClean so much will be doing plenty of singing about bombers and winning one world cup and two world wars though...

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back