• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Huw - Newport

Chief

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Bbc reporting he could be part of a takeover of them.

Would he have to get rid of the shares he owns if he's involved in another league club?

I know it's probably not even possible and with his arrogance it won't happen but maybe, just maybe he'll have a pang of guilt and gift his shares to the trust.

:lol:

That reminds of this interview i saw a while back with his truly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKj5jLxFvvY&t=2065s&ab_channel=FootballTransferForum

Chief said:
Bbc reporting he could be part of a takeover of them.

Would he have to get rid of the shares he owns if he's involved in another league club?

I know it's probably not even possible and with his arrogance it won't happen but maybe, just maybe he'll have a pang of guilt and gift his shares to the trust.

:lol:

Even if he wanted to he probably couldn't. Besides those shares don't do much as the bellend gave away his voting rights as part of his deal to take us to the next level.

Neath_Jack said:
That reminds of this interview i saw a while back with his truly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKj5jLxFvvY&t=2065s&ab_channel=FootballTransferForum

Saw a cracking post from Gonzo on LinkedIn a few months ago. Talking about the importance of a defined philosophy at the club. Ironic, I'd be interested to hear what philosophy he was following when he resigned Ayew, Bony and Clucas...

waynekerr55 said:
Saw a cracking post from Gonzo on LinkedIn a few months ago. Talking about the importance of a defined philosophy at the club. Ironic, I'd be interested to hear what philosophy he was following when he resigned Ayew, Bony and Clucas...

We’d have been better off not signing anyone that window. Delivered nothing and crippled us.

Mork said:
We’d have been better off not signing anyone that window. Delivered nothing and crippled us.

That period from 2014 onwards undid all his excellent work. All because he wanted to play real life championship manager

waynekerr55 said:
That period from 2014 onwards undid all his excellent work. All because he wanted to play real life championship manager

Tabanou was the warning that we took no lessons from. No club can really afford to pay millions for a player that isn’t good enough to play or have any resale value.
He was 26/27 so it wasn’t even a punt on developing a player.
Can’t believe that was nearly a decade ago.

Mork said:
Tabanou was the warning that we took no lessons from. No club can really afford to pay millions for a player that isn’t good enough to play or have any resale value.
He was 26/27 so it wasn’t even a punt on developing a player.
Can’t believe that was nearly a decade ago.

Resigning Ayew for what we paid for him on a huge contract was suicidal the year we went down.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back