• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Guess who

monmouth

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Edited

“The slogan was to ‘trust the process’. At moments it looked OK but the problem was if there are good young players they have to let them go because they need the money. That's a very difficult thing for him: to try to realise something with young players while knowing if they did well they would have to sell them.”

The desire is to to play good football but performances are inconsistent. There iss reliance on finding the next talent from the academy whenever a rising star is sold. He is not the finished article as a manager – to reach the top he will need to be more pragmatic, especially in a league as competitive as the Championship.

“I don’t think he made big mistakes, but I think the big difference for him is that he has a philosophy of playing the game. If you try to play that way you need quality players and if you do not have that level of player you have to change your style a bit because you are playing more against yourself than your opponents. Sometimes his own team is a bigger problem than the opponent.”

Iffy

It certainly might be an imposter. It was a daft question. It just struck me as close to home. It's Vincent Kompany. Good to see he's Trusting the Process.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back