• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Grimes and set pieces

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
Criminal to not beat the first man which Grimes is constantly guilty of. Today in the first half we had a free kick, and I said to the bloke next to me he won’t beat the first man. Which he didn’t. Hopefully that’s the last we see of him on set pieces.

It baffles me how successive managers think he's any good at it. Ridiculous.

Grimes is going to stink the place out for a good while yet. No doubt he will be given another contract extension.

The biggest fraud I’ve seen for a while. He kills everything.

Him and Fulton play too close to each other for my liking. I’d like to see grimes dropped and Patino in with Fulton. We’d then probably see a better Fulton too

Pato was also guilty of hitting free kicks towards the box which didn't even get above waist height. He was right off yesterday. He's very inconsistent, some games he looks a world beater, others like yesterday he looked like someone who's just taken up the game.

Pato was also guilty of hitting free kicks towards the box which didn't even get above waist height. He was right off yesterday. He's very inconsistent, some games he looks a world beater, others like yesterday he looked like someone who's just taken up the game.
When he passed to a Plymouth player when we were 4 on 3 - that was a shocked. As was his unmarked shot from Ronald's setup just inside the box

Interesting to see what our training sessions consists of. We struggle to pass, shoot, mark a player and struggle in the air.

Interesting to see what our training sessions consists of. We struggle to pass, shoot, mark a player and struggle in the air.
The basics are a quite oft overlooked commodity in modern British football. We are a shining example - the worst for me is not being able to pass the ball in front of an onrushing player. Criminal

They were all terrible. The reason Grimes has always ended up back on corners is that whoever we try instead of him does worse.

Hopefully Williams is working hard on his short corner routines. Cabango had success one season under Cooper but at the moment with Darling out we've got no goal threat waiting for a good delivery.

Stupid is as stupid does. Yet again.

Pato, 'very inconsistent', 'looked like someone who's just taken up the game'. Warra stupid thing to type.

Our consistently best performer this term, leading our front 3, leading our dressing room (along with Grimesy), driving us on the front foot, leading by example, sweat and toil.

Football ain't your thing.

Stupid is as stupid does. Yet again.

Pato, 'very inconsistent', 'looked like someone who's just taken up the game'. Warra stupid thing to type.

Our consistently best performer this term, leading our front 3, leading our dressing room (along with Grimesy), driving us on the front foot, leading by example, sweat and toil.

Football ain't your thing.
Oh look, its the WUM yet again, on his daily mission to persuade us that black is white and up is down.
Got news for you, sunshine. It's not working.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back