• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Good to see Sam Clucas today

I never have an issue with that - I'd rather see something like that then this pathetic level of apology that people put in for doing their job.
I don't have an issue with him giving some back either, it doesn't bother me that much & I wasn't joining in with the abuse myself, personally I'd rather just ignore him.
I do think it was a dull thing for him to do though because football fans being what they are it guarantees the sort of stuff he got yesterday.

As far as I can recall, this all started when he was previously regaled with "what a waste of money" by the East Stand. But as has been pointed out, it was the Club who paid over the odds. Not his bloody fault.

Now...as a former player hearing that, why not give it some when scoring.

Having said that, there is a limit to over- celebration. Similar as Adebayor giving it back to the Arsenal.

So Clucas can rightly expect a fans response when playing us. You're a "w****r" and so forth is fine. This is football culture.

BUT ..for me the line is crossed when a player's family is brought into it. The vile chants about his mother were completely out of order. End of.
I agree that the abuse is over the top but if anyone is surprised by it they're being naive.
He's made a conscious effort to wind up Swans fans.
I wasn’t one of those giving it to him yesterday but i think it was inevitable

Fury or Mike, I reckon Fury would have been great as a CB and attacking balls from set-pieces and Mike the Midfield enforcer 😂 ;)
Fury could make a decent keeper as well, I'd go nowhere near him at a corner 👀

Nope, not a newbie, been following the Swans for 50+ years. I know why he's getting jeers, no problem with that..the fans give it to him, he gives it back ..and so on.

Where I draw the line is the vile abuse of his mother, totally unnecessary. End of.
I doubt his mother will be losing any sleep over it...

Grow up snowflake
The only snowflake I can relate to is the cold stuff dropping from the sky in winter. Give him whatever stick you want, but if you think it's fine to also dish out vile abuse to his mother, then quite clearly it's you who needs to grow up 😅

The only snowflake I can relate to is the cold stuff dropping from the sky in winter. Give him whatever stick you want, but if you think it's fine to also dish out vile abuse to his mother, then quite clearly it's you who needs to grow up 😅
Oh give it a rest you big girls blouse 😂

You really need to stop biting and bitching when you lose an argument 😛
Have I lost an argument?

Just pointing out your coming across as a bit of a wetwipe.
Do you really think Sam Clucas mom gives a toss about a couple of hundred lads singing daft songs about her?
She's got a millionaire son that's made a mint out of being average so she's got something to be proud of.
Now go outside and howl at the moon ya big dafty 😂😂😂😂

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back