• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Good to see Sam Clucas today

Lowe’s been a massive disappointment for me compared to his first spell here. He can barely get on the pitch in a much weaker side. He did very well for the third goal in the week though.

Tymon’s really come on. Key was good at the start of the season; shame they injury got in the way.
Oh yeah, Key’s a better signing than Ronald too, but you’re right, Key and Tymon weren’t January, and Lowe and Ronald are much of a muchness.

Clucas is a fvkn sewer rat. Personally glad wirh the stick dished out to him today. Too many times he's been arrogant enough to give it to us. Fck him.

Clucas was giving it the big one today even in the warm up, perhaps someone with so little talent should have just taken the wages we wasted on him and kept his head down...

Yeah, I’m not a fan of those references. He certainly enjoyed winding us up when he returned for Stoke, but the relationship had broken down by then. As Phil says, the biggest problem was that we were stupid enough to pay far too much for him (or even sign him at all).
Not his fault that we were dull enough to pay that sort of money for him. The references to his mother and the hope he’s dead chants crossed a line in my old fashioned ways.

Given that Clueless ran the length of the pitch in front of the East Stand celebrating scoring against us for Stoke the abuse was inevitable.
Never seen an ex player do that before or since.

Given that Clueless ran the length of the pitch in front of the East Stand celebrating scoring against us for Stoke the abuse was inevitable.
As far as I can recall, this all started when he was previously regaled with "what a waste of money" by the East Stand. But as has been pointed out, it was the Club who paid over the odds. Not his bloody fault.

Now...as a former player hearing that, why not give it some when scoring.

Having said that, there is a limit to over- celebration. Similar as Adebayor giving it back to the Arsenal.

So Clucas can rightly expect a fans response when playing us. You're a "w****r" and so forth is fine. This is football culture.

BUT ..for me the line is crossed when a player's family is brought into it. The vile chants about his mother were completely out of order. End of.

Last edited:
Lenny Lawrence wife is a lesbian.

Lowe’s been a massive disappointment for me compared to his first spell here. He can barely get on the pitch in a much weaker side. He did very well for the third goal in the week though.

Tymon’s really come on. Key was good at the start of the season; shame they injury got in the way.
Jamal Lowe looks like he spends the first fifteen minutes of each performance continuing his warm up

He doesn't want to be here unless it ends as the only option available to him

I never have an issue with that - I'd rather see something like that then this pathetic level of apology that people put in for doing their job.

Jamal Lowe looks like he spends the first fifteen minutes of each performance continuing his warm up

He doesn't want to be here unless it ends as the only option available to him
I hope it's not the only option he has.

Apart from a very few moments he's offered little to the team.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back