• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glamorgan 2023 Season ...

TheLoneRanger

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
"One-Day Cup fixtures against Durham Cricket (8th August) and Warwickshire (10th August) will be held at Neath Cricket Club."

https://glamorgancricket.com/news/final-venues-for-2023-fixture-schedule-confirmed

Since they effed off St Helens in favour of all things Cardiff I'm sad to say that I have almost lost complete interest in Glammy.
Such a shame - to me glammy have become a MK Dons

jack_lord said:
Since they effed off St Helens in favour of all things Cardiff I'm sad to say that I have almost lost complete interest in Glammy.

MK Don Shepherd :lol:

jack_lord said:

St Helens cricket ground is the most iconic ground in Wales as all significant Glamorgan victories have occurred there . Fact. No other ground compares .
To have lost this venue for whatever reason is simply amongst the very worst bad decisions in Welsh sporting history .

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back