• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gigs ‘24

Eagles tour this year , £ 140 to sit on the roof it seems , bring binoculars if attending .

Billy Joel tickets at Cardiff now North of a hundred notes , again up in the Gods , too expensive .

Sure they have overheads , costs plus background crew and expenses to take into account , but alas much as as I want to see these acts , why these prices for loyal fans high , sadly I know the answer .

Reg was 40 quid to see down the Liberty few years back , great show and value for money .

I concur,The Eagles have already sold out the three nighter and added two more dates at the same venue,utter madness.

I concur,The Eagles have already sold out the three nighter and added two more dates at the same venue,utter madness.
This was always going to be sold out quickly, Steely Dan and Eagles on same bill. Either one on their own would sell out Seems like a money making ploy to me.
Such a shame, but they all have to finish at some point apparently.

Unless I’m very much reading it wrong, Busted have been added to the line up for this year’s Download :ROFLMAO:

Unless I’m very much reading it wrong, Busted have been added to the line up for this year’s Download :ROFLMAO:
I nearly fell off my chair when I heard that. Not much, if any classic rock there this year either. Sadly I bought my ticket the day after the Festival finished last year. I'll be giving them a wide berth!

Gig Busy March-

Big Country - Southampton
Simple Minds - Bournemouth
Noel Gallagher - Poole
Echo & The Bunnymen - Bournemouth

Let's Rock Wales, Singleton Park July 20th, Ub40 featuring Ali Campbell, Boomtown Rats, Go West, Abc and a shed load more artists, if anyone fancies this, I would advise getting in early, as the tickets are on a tier system, as in the earlier you buy the cheaper it is, just got mine now, 35 quid plus booking fees.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back