• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gigs ‘24

For a little town of 3,000 inhabitants you can't knock it.

https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/news/23980774.bryan-adams-headline-llangollen-international-eisteddfod/

Slipknot doing five arena shows next December if that’s your thing. None of them in Wales.

Billy Joel and Bryan Adams tickets bought today.
I know, I'm hoping Bryan Adams will be good as well.

WxmJax said:
Billy Joel and Bryan Adams tickets bought today.
I know, I'm hoping Bryan Adams will be good as well.

£126 for Billy, restricted view seats. £130 for general admission standing. I’m not paying that. Couldn’t see anything cheaper.

Any idea of prices for tomorrows release of Billy Joel tickets , caught a snippet on presale earlier .

Some Upper Tier prices going on for £95 , great entertainer but at that amount sitting in the Gods , no way .

Maybe it was a misprint or I read it wrong , will see Friday , otherwise last minute resale chances .

Wembley on the last Tour , Top Tier was about £55 , did not mind paying that , view was OK too .

£80 in the gods, £400+ for platinum on ticketrobber, AXS were better but they haven't got as many tickets.i got the standing tickets, it's the only way I'll ever get the chance to get on the pitch.

To many people , myself included music from a different era , luvs it , but well North of £100 a seat is nonsense .

Lets hope is not a money making exercice by all Parties involved to fleece the genuine fan , probably some thought there .

What are the outside the ground ticket touts like , buy or sell your tickets mush , got best seats here innit .

Would love to go the Event , but not at silly prices .

Ginger Wildheart is in the Elysium on High Street on the 16th February for anyone interested. Tickets were about £15 when I got mine, an underrated songwriter IMHO.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back