• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Genuine Pace

Magic_Michu

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Looks like we’ll end this transfer window with genuine pace in the team… when was the last time we had that?

It's been a while.

I really don't understand the loan signing of Sagore mind.

It's been a while.

I really don't understand the loan signing of Sagore mind.

I must admit I am there on loan signings at the moment - we need players but taking someone on a 4 month loan doesn't really help us in the long term?

The key thing now is if we have pace in the team we need to make sure we use it and that involves our static midfield playing the balls into the space so the pace can be utilised and not stepping on the ball and turning backwards.

I must admit I am there on loan signings at the moment - we need players but taking someone on a 4 month loan doesn't really help us in the long term?

The key thing now is if we have pace in the team we need to make sure we use it and that involves our static midfield playing the balls into the space so the pace can be utilised and not stepping on the ball and turning backwards.
Hopefully we'll do exactly what you're saying there for the rest of the season but Sagoe is a short term stop gap until Ginnelly returns?

Hopefully we'll do exactly what you're saying there for the rest of the season but Sagoe is a short term stop gap until Ginnelly returns?
Good shout, confess I had forgotten about him

I think at the moment our priority is purely the short term, i..e. avoiding relegation!
A few more performances like we've seen in the last three games and we're going to be up to our necks in the brown smelly stuff. We have some very tough fixtures coming up.

To be fair we just need to cover the wing position until Ginnelly returns… just as Bolasie was a short term stop gap

The only reason they're bringing in loans is that relegation is still a possibility, although it must be stressed that it is only an outside possibility.

Though you'd struggle to believe it was only a very small likelihood if you listen to some of those on Twitter and Facebook unable to differentiate between Southampton, Bournemouth, Leicester and our upcoming fixture against Leeds and the rest of the plodders in this division.

They seem to have been made deaf to reality by the incessant boasting noise coming from down the road from the supporters of a team still only 4 points better off than us!

I would rather us go lower down the league or abroad for a young player as a permanent signing.
Atleast he would be our player and arguably would be as ready for the first team as Sagore, especially if they already had first team experience.

What’s Portuguese for ‘take a bow, son’?

Ronald tore them a new one in the first half. Really enjoyable to watch and makes us exciting again. It’s when you see pace again you realise how horribly slow and pedestrian our ‘attack’ had become.

The lad from Norwich didn’t look awful either (that’s my bar for success now after the shit signings in the summer 😂)

Not sure about the Arsenal youngster - he looked very nervy and will need to settle.

Ronald tore them a new one in the first half. Really enjoyable to watch and makes us exciting again. It’s when you see pace again you realise how horribly slow and pedestrian our ‘attack’ had become.

The lad from Norwich didn’t look awful either (that’s my bar for success now after the shit signings in the summer 😂)

Not sure about the Arsenal youngster - he looked very nervy and will need to settle.
Agree with all that. Don't if the Arsenal lad has ever played any first team football but I would imagine he would be a bit nervous if he hasn't.

Yeah Arsenal guy looked shit to be honest.

Classic loan signing from a top team - raw, skin and bones with a bit of pace but not much else

Yeah Arsenal guy looked shit to be honest.

Classic loan signing from a top team - raw, skin and bones with a bit of pace but not much else
Thought he had a shot parried away at the end.

Ronald didn't deserve to be on the losing side and should have had a few assists. He was looking frustrated with his team mates a few times today, hope he doesn't get fed up along with the weather and language barrier and end up on loan at Alanyaspor come the summer.

I didnt see yesterday's game but did we do this?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back