• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Final Table

Blackpooljack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
My prediction for the final table looks like

5. Coventry 69pts
6. Sunderland 68pts
7. Swansea 68pts
8. Millwall 67pts
9. Blackburn 67pts
10.Norwich 66pts
11. West Brom 64pts
12. PNE 64pts

68 points to get into the play offs is a low amount. We just about snuck in on 70 during the 19/20 season.

Less points likely this year as it's quite a poor division this year, demonstrated by the fact that we could, albeit a slim chance make the play offs after 3 wins in 20 and that Cardiff are not already relegated.

That’s a tale of near and yet so far if that’s to be how it finished, I just think it’s a good aim to beat Hull and the baggies to finish the most in form team, finish as high as possible, and have a great unbeaten run intact, I think we should realistically be “happy” with that, and hopefully build, and try not to think of a season of “what ifs” I don’t know if a really strong finish would make our owners try and tie up players, and maybe spend,I highly doubt it as we’ve already seen they’re not that type, the thought of yet another summer waiting to see who goes isn’t the way forward, but we all know it’s going to happen.

That's great, but look back at our shocking 23 game run, and it brings you back down to earth, that needs addressing next season, might not be so lucky next time.👍

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back