• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

F1

John102

First Team Player
Reaction score
Just shows this year it’s the car not the driver. LH getting lapped by MV today

John102 said:

Except his team mate in the same car came 4th & was nowhere near being lapped....

Manselton Jack said:
John102 said:

Except his team mate in the same car came 4th & was nowhere near being lapped....

Hamilton is a serial whinger

When he wins it is all down to him, when he loses he blames everyone around him

The F1 version of Garry Monk

I'm really quite surprised that Mercedes have been caught out by the rule changes quite so severely after their dominance in recent years...it's like they've completely screwed up their aerodynamics and wind tunnel work...LH has certainly been heavily effected by the debacle of the last race of last year....he was the victim of a complete smash and grab..as the season progresses I think Mercedes will start to get their act together and Lewis will put in some quick times once more...he's definitely the best driver...

BrynCartwright said:
I'm really quite surprised that Mercedes have been caught out by the rule changes quite so severely after their dominance in recent years...it's like they've completely screwed up their aerodynamics and wind tunnel work...LH has certainly been heavily effected by the debacle of the last race of last year....he was the victim of a complete smash and grab..as the season progresses I think Mercedes will start to get their act together and Lewis will put in some quick times once more...he's definitely the best driver...

Mercedes have been innovative in the past & it's worked but this years 'no sidepod' design looks like a mistake so far, it's way off the pace. I'm sure they'll improve as the season goes on, they're too good a team not to.
However bad the car is Russell is doing a far better job with it so far.
Hamilton has been brilliant but hasn't been in this position before.

Wonder if vettel ever got the chance to drive for Mercedes , would have been a big mistake if he turned it down, and now the Ferrari is the best car , he must be well pst off

Hamilton isn't going to bust a gut in a car if its not competitive , Russel will as he has something to prove

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back