• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ethan Laird being recalled by Man Utd

• Thread starter Roger
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 10,436
Wolves doing the same to Cardiff with Giles.

Loans can’t be trusted any longer

I think that puts them in serious serious trouble now.

9 assists most in league - him aside they are devoid of opretty much everything.

eteb said:
I think that puts them in serious serious trouble now.

9 assists most in league - him aside they are devoid of opretty much everything.

Think they’ve got enough to stay up this season. Just recalled wintle whoever he is, apparently played for Blackpool.

I’m with you 100% about us being comfortable mid table but a few more bad results we will need to start looking over our shoulders.

this season maybe but they could be in serious trouble next. Cant see donkey moore stayinh much longer.

Their young superstairs - Colwill, Davies etc also showing that they arent as good as they first thought. Got to laugh, they finally produced a young player for first time in god knows how long and thought tey were superstars ffs

Itchysphincter said:
Roger said:
Waaaaaaaaaaaah eteb doesn't like realism.

I'm sad that our football club, who was flying in the Premier League just a few years ago playing good football and beating the likes of Arsenal and Man Utd, to struggling to get out of midtable in a terrible Championship league.

Our club has fallen hard and fast and it will only get worse. We can't get by on loans forever and build anything that way.

This club is done.

Premier league fan, rather than swans fan - is that fair to say?

Completely unfair to say. I was standing on the North Bank like most of you in the early 90s. But I want the best for the football club I support.

We have gone backwards at a ridiculously fast rate since being relegated. Our owners don't care about the club, the Liberty is half empty every time I've gone this season unless the Blueshite are in town. Our football is ponderous and possession for posession's sake. Sideways, sideways, sideways for 90 mins. Our best players are loaned in from bigger clubs and have no future here. Our manager is tactically out of his depth in this league - his football would look ok at Newport County but he's been found out here.

The club is in a mess. You can delude yourself and pretend everything is fine or that fans who actually miss Premier League football are 'Premier league fans, not Swans fans', but the harsh reality is: Swansea City AFC are in the toilet and it's worrying times.

Roger said:
Itchysphincter said:
Premier league fan, rather than swans fan - is that fair to say?

Completely unfair to say. I was standing on the North Bank like most of you in the early 90s. But I want the best for the football club I support.

We have gone backwards at a ridiculously fast rate since being relegated. Our owners don't care about the club, the Liberty is half empty every time I've gone this season unless the Blueshite are in town. Our football is ponderous and possession for posession's sake. Sideways, sideways, sideways for 90 mins. Our best players are loaned in from bigger clubs and have no future here. Our manager is tactically out of his depth in this league - his football would look ok at Newport County but he's been found out here.

The club is in a mess. You can delude yourself and pretend everything is fine or that fans who actually miss Premier League football are 'Premier league fans, not Swans fans', but the harsh reality is: Swansea City AFC are in the toilet and it's worrying times.

Jesus, cheer up a bit will you.

What do you miss about the premier league then? Because for me after we stopped playing good football the novelty of being there had worn off.
The journey to the top being better than our actual time there.

Would you prefer to be a Watford or West Brom, playing terrible football going up and then coming straight back down?

He instigated the move away from the Swans. He fell out with Martin and threw his toys out of his pram and asked Man U to sanction the move.

jackharris said:
He instigated the move away from the Swans. He fell out with Martin and threw his toys out of his pram and asked Man U to sanction the move.

Source?

He’s said completely different on his farewell message and thanked Martin.

Risc said:
jackharris said:

Source?

Even if the unrest is true he’s not going to burn his bridges in public.

FWIW I find it hard to believe that there would be a falling out to the extent of him wanting a move.

Cooperman said:
Risc said:
Source?

FWIW I find it hard to believe that there would be a falling out to the extent of him wanting a move.

Doesn't sound likely to me either considering he was playing every game

Manselton Jack said:
Cooperman said:

Doesn't sound likely to me either considering he was playing every game

Get a proper winger (because that’s where he was playing) or even a proper wing back that also defends and he’ll be forgotten in no time.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back