• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Drakeford resigned?

jack_lord said:
Had a message on phone

At last, although there'll be little if any change in policies especially if Gethin becomes leader, need's a complete change in my opinion.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-67702232

There's a story I hope gets shared at his farewell bash.

When he was visiting his adopted son in prison he took umbrage at the security checks (for drugs etc) he was forced to comply with. He asked that age old beauty "Do you know who I am?". He was assured that yes, the guards certainly knew who he was, but that sadly the German Shepherds didn't.

Squarebear said:
There's a story I hope gets shared at his farewell bash.

When he was visiting his adopted son in prison he took umbrage at the security checks (for drugs etc) he was forced to comply with. He asked that age old beauty "Do you know who I am?". He was assured that yes, the guards certainly knew who he was, but that sadly the German Shepherds didn't.

Great story, but one which has been attached to many names over the years.

Niigata Jack said:
At last, although there'll be little if any change in policies especially if Gethin becomes leader, need's a complete change in my opinion.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-67702232

Complete change to what?

Obviously not the incompetent, corrupt, lying Tories. Plaid are in bed with Labour and have been for most of the history of the Senedd.

Lib Dem?

J_B said:
Complete change to what?

Obviously not the incompetent, corrupt, lying Tories. Plaid are in bed with Labour and have been for most of the history of the Senedd.

Lib Dem?

Complete from Drakeford's policies and someone who can change the road that he has steered Welsh labour down, Drakeford is all about doing things his way and his way only, one of his future plans was raising yet more taxes to pay for his ideals.
Millions and millions have been wasted on the M4 tunnel project plans only for him to totally bin the idea, 90% of our roads are appalling, the public transport services are an utter shambles etc and yet he wants to waste millions more on increasing the staff levels at the Senedd and all that's needed to facilitate them all. NHS is a complete shambles in Wales which he has to take at least partial blame for.

Like I've said many times previously Uk's politics need a complete reset and led by people with decent and honest values and not this current lot, most if not all are where they are because of their wealth that they were born with and whose principles are borne out of greed, self interest, lies and corruption.

Niigata Jack said:
Please list what he cared for exactly?

He doesn't even live in Wales.

Whether you wish to accept it or not, he cares about the people of Wales.

Have a listen today what the political commentators and the like have had to say about him today. You don't have to know the man personally to know that he cares, it's his most obvious trait.

And just for the record, I haven't voted Labour for around 20 years.

Niigata Jack said:
Please list what he cared for exactly?

He doesn't even live in Wales.

I was surprised by your comment that he doesn't live in Wales, so had a quick google and it tells me he is living in Pontcanna, and has done for over 30 years.

Neath_Jack said:

Have a listen today what the political commentators and the like have had to say about him today. You don't have to know the man personally to know that he cares, it's his most obvious trait.

He certainly doesn’t care about the people of Wales who work in the hospitality sector, glad he’s gone, clown.

Neath_Jack said:

He does what he wants he doesn't listen or want to listen, that relief road around those tunnels has been needed for 20yrs or more millions were spent on plans reports etc and he scraped them, reduced the speed limit to 50mph around the area which has actually made things worse, M4 has long been fit for purpose, yet he's done nothing.
Yet he's spending a fortune on the Heads of the valley road, was that needed, maybe maybe not I don't really know because I don't use it enough, but that road will be mostly if not all to 50mph, so any benefit that the new road will give to its regular users will be negated by the speed limit, which is ridiculous.
He's all about Cardiff, he's not much interested in anywhere else.

I can't remember the last time I voted and I won't be voting anytime soon either, cause I don't trust any of the self serving twats.

I'm wrong about him living outside of Wales, I checked myself Oop's

Who's the latest candidate to replace him, Dave from down the pub everyone reckons.. someone on planet swans is obviously the most qualified individual to take the position.. ECB is my vote, but saying that, when he was trust confidant, he was more concerned about the cricket than actual affairs.. jack123 is my vote, at least he'll be honest about it.. Duff is looking for a job, he's used to taking poisoned chalice positions

What I like most about Drakeford is that he annoys all the right people so he must be doing something right. I’ve got no time for the “all politicians are the same” line of thinking (if you can call it that). It’s demonstrably untrue.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back