• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dog friendly restaurants around Swansea

• Thread starter CSF
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 439

CSF

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Some friends of mine are visiting Swansea soon and have asked me if I know of any dog friendly places to eat.

Not owning a dog makes thst a tricky one for me but I know plenty of you guys have dogs. So if you have any recommendations please let me know below. Thanks.

The Pumphouse is dog friendly with decent food, but plenty are dog friendly now mate.

The Croeso Lounge Mumbles is decent too.

In Mumbles you've got The Mermaid and The Kitchen Table.

Then there's The Secret on the front.
The Welsh House (marina)
Founders (Wind St)

I tend to go to cafes:
Coast (near marina) [downstairs only]
Norton Stores (Mumbles-ish)
Three Cliffs (Pennard) [dog area just inside entrance]]
Beach Hut Cafe (Mumbles pier).
Dewkes (Sketty, few yards up from Shell garage. Smells strongly of dogs).

Swansea Market is dog friendly too and that's got eateries. Probably not what you're after but if it's chucking it down the market is a handy sanctuary.

Others here:
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/10-best-dog-friendly-cafes-15207350?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

I'll check with the boss later and edit my post if she tells me any I've missed.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back