• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

COVID 19 and psychiatric problems

Professor

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/10/nearly-one-in-five-covid-patients-later-diagnosed-with-mental-illness-study

I am not surprised. Colleagues in Liverpool have been looking at effects on the brain for some months. Perhaps Trump did have COVID

Not good, but I'll tell you what is more worrying, is the amount of folk who have been tramatised by the whole Pandemic thing. The amount of folk who are going to need serious help after this has all settles down, is going to be massive.
The government will have to put aside millions to help folk get back to some sort of normality, they can't just walk away, help will have to be given.Depression, anxiety, you name it, folk are suffering, and they haven't even had Covid.

Jack2jack said:
Not good, but I'll tell you what is more worrying, is the amount of folk who have been tramatised by the whole Pandemic thing. The amount of folk who are going to need serious help after this has all settles down, is going to be massive.
The government will have to put aside millions to help folk get back to some sort of normality, they can't just walk away, help will have to be given.Depression, anxiety, you name it, folk are suffering, and they haven't even had Covid.

Lots of issues both worth long Covid and those struggling with restrictions . I have been working from home since March 13th. Massively fed up, but know the restrictions are needed.

Professor said:
Jack2jack said:

Lots of issues both worth long Covid and those struggling with restrictions . I have been working from home since March 13th. Massively fed up, but know the restrictions are needed.
Let's hope there is light at the end of this tunnel,take it easy fella.

Professor said:
Jack2jack said:

Long Covid, Hmm that could take off you know.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back