• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coleman - communication

• Thread starter Chief
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,419

Chief

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
"Communication is of paramount importance, and I will be as transparent as possible" (05.05.23)

"When I became chairman, I pledged transparency and improved communication" (13.09.23)

"I recognise, appreciate, and share the frustration that many of you are feeling right now" (21.12.23)

And yet, for the first game of 2024, and us having been managerless for a month, there is no chairman (or any other club hierarchy) update or narrative in the matchday programme, which seems inexplicable and conspicuous to me.

What the hell's going on?

Has Coleman been given his marching orders?

Is he on festive leave?

Has he shit the bed and crumbled under the pressure? If so delegate to Gude, he's being paid enough, make him do something.

Is he being stubborn / doubling down? Well he's made a rod for his own back - see quotes above.

Is this an admin error? If so, you'd think a new programme would be have been swiftly issued (I fail to believe someone at the club hasn't seen the response on twitter etc)

Is a statement on the new manager going to drop tomorrow & therefore he innocently feels he doesn't need to do a programme piece? If so this yet another judgment error. It would have taken him 30 seconds to dictate to a club secretary "happy new year etc etc, we are working on resolving the manager situation and hope to update you in a separate correspondence very shortly"

Once again Coleman, this is just bizarre.

Chief said:
"Communication is of paramount importance, and I will be as transparent as possible" (05.05.23)

"When I became chairman, I pledged transparency and improved communication" (13.09.23)

"I recognise, appreciate, and share the frustration that many of you are feeling right now" (21.12.23)

And yet, for the first game of 2024, and us having been managerless for a month, there is no chairman (or any other club hierarchy) update or narrative in the matchday programme, which seems inexplicable and conspicuous to me.

Is he on festive leave?

Has he s**t the bed and crumbled under the pressure? If so delegate to Gude, he's being paid enough, make him do something.

Is he being stubborn / doubling down? Well he's made a rod for his own back - see quotes above.

Is this an admin error? If so, you'd think a new programme would be have been swiftly issued (I fail to believe someone at the club hasn't seen the response on twitter etc)

Is a statement on the new manager going to drop tomorrow & therefore he innocently feels he doesn't need to do a programme piece? If so this yet another judgment error. It would have taken him 30 seconds to dictate to a club secretary "happy new year etc etc, we are working on resolving the manager situation and hope to update you in a separate correspondence very shortly"

Don’t think we’ll get a manager announcement at all, he’s hiding away knowing everyone is turning, I’d imagine he’s going to the game though.

Chief said:

Is he on festive leave?

Has he s**t the bed and crumbled under the pressure? If so delegate to Gude, he's being paid enough, make him do something.

He‘s delegated the task of communicating the views of the owners to the Trust.

Longlostjack said:
He‘s delegated the task of communicating the views of the owners to the Trust.
I believe that the American term to describe the Trust is "Patsies".

This Coleman guy is the biggest fraud of the lot, offers absolutely nothing, at least Birch got the beers in...

I'm holding out hope that they're going to have a big American style announcement at the stadium and walk out the new manager before kick off.

I dream a dream. HNY

jacabertawe said:
I believe that the American term to describe the Trust is "Patsies".

Just read we’ve been linked to Israeli U21 winger Eynan Patsie funnily enough.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back