• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Club Update | Andy Coleman

I haven't drank the kool-aid, nor do I think this means we are turning into promotion candidates next season, but I actually don't mind Coleman - particularly compared to the rest of the board. He at least appears to have a sembelence of understanding as to what's going on, and isn't completely head in the clouds

A lot of words there without any actual update on anything.

What is encouraging is that he does appear to admit now that the club is a mess. Financially, recruitment, ownership communication, lack of joined up thinking between the club departments etc. Whether he's saying this now to shift blame or to make it look like he's doing something I don't know.

Whether he and Watson are the people to turn it around, I doubt however.

I assume his “bravery” is 121 meetings with supporters 🙄

Not that I think it will, but if it goes tits up on Saturday, then this type of rhetoric should be kept for next Monday.

Stop talking about what you will do mate, and do it.

We don't care how many 'straight hours' you've spent. That's your job that you are overpaid for.

Watson has overseen totally disastrous transfer activity. Why mention Ronald? What about Tjoe? Charlie Junior? Myko? etc etc. Yet you're relying on him, your golfing buddy, and the Trust? Good luck with that.

I assume his “bravery” is 121 meetings with supporters 🙄
1-2-1 meetings with supporters is a strange idea, surely a regular public forum would be a better idea. How are these slots going to be allocated? first come first served? questions before hand and then selected?
After hearing some of the nonsense spouted both on these pages and down the dot com, Its obvious it will be a massive waste of time, and just fan pandering.
One thing I do hope, is that they are filmed and uploaded to Youtube for entertainment purposes.

Our data operation and scouting infrastructure have been greatly expanded...... Such great news 👀

9 straight hours... I could have shared this with him in 30 minutes over a Costa and marmite and cheese toastie.

Maybe I might get an insightful invite

How will this fan be determined each fortnight? Random ballot?
Will the questions they can ask be vetted before hand?
Not to look down on our supporter base but there are many who would ask far more difficult questions than others.

I haven't drank the kool-aid, nor do I think this means we are turning into promotion candidates next season, but I actually don't mind Coleman - particularly compared to the rest of the board. He at least appears to have a sembelence of understanding as to what's going on, and isn't completely head in the clouds

I find the idea of him shaping the vision of our future frightening. He may luck out off the back of some of his transferable sports management skills, given enough time, but I wouldn’t bet my house on it.

Stop blowing money on crap recruitment, on and off the pitch, simple as that, Andy. 👍

Similar to when we point out invidual errors in a team game, for my part it was interesting to see that whilst mentioning Martin leaving, there was no mention of Duff.

I have not looked at the timelines so could be wrong but to ignore Duff seems out of whack in relation to Coley's tenure.

Fair enough the recent signings are better but we have continued to make shockers and been fortunate to have sold some players for a decent profit a while back.

Our best time was under Cooper but that squad feels long gone now. I agree with Coley's sentiments, we are a bottom half club. The season is not over and we are not safe with a few games to go and teams around us are picking up points.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back