• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Christmas Decs

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Anyone got theirs up yet?

I'm halfway through doing mine, absolutely love Christmas me.

It’ll be at least a fortnight before ours go up. Some around here have had then up since just after Halloween

Neath_Jack said:
Anyone got theirs up yet?

I'm halfway through doing mine, absolutely love Christmas me.

You obviously suffer from this…

14-F79834-806-F-4-A56-9-FEC-055-D151301-B5.jpg

exiledclaseboy said:
It’ll be at least a fortnight before ours go up. Some around here have had then up since just after Halloween

House opposite us have got their lights up over their gate and fencing etc.

I'm not even contemplating jumping up the attic for at least 3 weeks, my right knee is fuked at moment anyway, well neither are good.

Niigata Jack said:
House opposite us have got their lights up over their gate and fencing etc.

I'm not even contemplating jumping up the attic for at least 3 weeks, my right knee is fuked at moment anyway, well neither are good.

Good god your falling apart Max.

First weekend in December is the very earliest they go up at mine, but fair play to those who go early. A bit of light and colour on these gloomy winter days is nice to see.

Swanjaxs said:
Good god your falling apart Max.

I'm knackered to be honest, weekend in London hopping around hasn't helped, had a family funeral Tuesday so been busy, then come down with this cold Wednesday/Thursday honestly thought I'd feeling better today not worse.

JackSomething said:
First weekend in December is the very earliest they go up at mine, but fair play to those who go early. A bit of light and colour on these gloomy winter days is nice to see.

Mine normally go up the first week as well, but won't have time next week so week earlier it is.

And for the exact reason that you posted, it brings a bit of joy and colour, especially for my grandkids.

Ours went up on 12th November.

It was 13th November last year. The kids were struggling a little with the stress of exams so my wife thought it would bring some cheer to the house, and she was right.

Fast forward to this year and boyo has flown the nest and gone to uni, but my daughter is still with us and stressing a little about A-levels, so mid November again this year.

Cooperman said:
Ours went up on 12th November.

It was 13th November last year. The kids were struggling a little with the stress of exams so my wife thought it would bring some cheer to the house, and she was right.

Fast forward to this year and boyo has flown the nest and gone to uni, but my daughter is still with us and stressing a little about A-levels, so mid November again this year.

A-Levels, overrated.. I've got them, and I'm universally hated by everyone.. just tell her you'll become a souless, callous tw*t who doesn't give a monkeys because I don't get paid enough, so I can buy a new kitchen etc.. wtf like

Skippyjack said:
A-Levels, overrated.. I've got them, and I'm universally hated by everyone.. just tell her you'll become a souless, callous tw*t who doesn't give a monkeys because I don't get paid enough, so I can buy a new kitchen etc.. wtf like

PS folk loves you.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back