• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Championship Team of the Season 2020/21

Richard

First Team Player
Reaction score
Championship Team of the Season 2020/21

No Swans players included. Thoughts?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12301848/championship-team-of-the-season-2020-21

I think we could make the case for Woodman being included but I don't think we could say many of our outfield players deserve a place above the very best from other teams. Moore and Powell being included is a joke though.

Pentyrchjack said:
Not sure how Moore is higher ranking than Toney and almost same as Buendia......

Yep, the claim that Moore is the second best player in the Championship this season is the point at which you can laugh at their scoring system.

I'm all for stats being used correctly in football, but I doubt the pro's are basing anything on this website's analysis.

Woodman not making the cut is baffling considering he has the most penalty saves and clean sheets in the entire league

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back