• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Carol Vorderman lays into Rishi

Pentyrchjack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
She’s gone even further up in my estimation.

FFS someone make her PM.

https://twitter.com/LBC/status/1610936494474108929?s=20&t=cpmIzSKavharfQB_786-sQ

She is good, as is Martyn lewis. Both working class backgrounds who speak more sense than anything Rishi/Hancock, Gove et al ever have /did.
They don't want em getting too close....talk too much sense.

I can understand Rishi wanting people to learn maths to be fair.

If only Liz Truss and Kwasi Kwarteng had a basic grasp of numeracy we might not be in quite as deep shit as we are.

I heard that piece on LBC earlier and was struck by Carol Vordeman's passion.

Sunak is getting right on my threepennies; the bloke is so far out of touch it's not true.

By my calculations the latest the next GE should be Thursday 9th Jan 2025. How I wish someone would set up a large countdown timer opposite the Houses of Parliament showing Sunak and his bunch of brainless clowns just how long they have left, because the way they are going the Tories will quite rightly return the lowest number of seats in the next GE in many many elections.

legoman said:

Sunak is getting right on my threepennies; the bloke is so far out of touch it's not true.

By my calculations the latest the next GE should be Thursday 9th Jan 2025. How I wish someone would set up a large countdown timer opposite the Houses of Parliament showing Sunak and his bunch of brainless clowns just how long they have left, because the way they are going the Tories will quite rightly return the lowest number of seats in the next GE in many many elections.

I'm sure it's you that doesn't like Twitter, but have a look at her timeline. She is one of us.

legoman said:

24 January 2025 is the absolute latest the next election can be held. I very much doubt this lot will hang on that long though.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back