• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff v WBA Tonight

On the red button i believe and our match tomorrow is not red button but on sky sports main event.

I can see them humping themselves to a win, sadly.

I try not to but was hoping Blackburn would have scored 7 on Saturday. If we don’t get a result and they lose it’s a bit of a consolation. Silly I know but can’t help it. Not sure therapy will help after all these years either.

Couldn’t give two fucks but this is exactly the kind of championship fixture that frequently decided to become unpredictable.

Cardiff only need one set piece to be dangerous in this league. Good luck to them. I couldn’t watch it week in week out.

Magic_Michu said:
1-0 West Brom already

Working out nicely, get battered tonight, scrape a point v Reading then park bus against us as MM be fckn terrified of losing.

Just hoping he’s still there when we play them… I can see them getting rid if they get hammered tonight and lose to reading too

They’ve gone for 5 centre backs tonight to try and shut up shop… it hasn’t worked

Fucking hell, anyone else watching this shit? It’s hilarious.

Magic_Michu said:
They’ve gone for 5 centre backs tonight to try and shut up shop… it hasn’t worked

They are their attack, pump it to one of the ugly sisters from free kicks corners and throws, and…that all folks. It is wonderfully ghastly.

monmouth said:
Magic_Michu said:

They are their attack, pump it to one of the ugly sisters from free kicks corners and throws, and…that all folks. It is wonderfully ghastly.

Mahoosive club mun, mahoosive 🙈

Swans fan and no interest in how Cardiff are doing!? How times have changed. Absolutely love seeing them lose 🤣

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back