• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff Not Impressed

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?457259-Do-you-think-City-would-do-something-like-this

They’re not fans of the recent TikTok video posted by the Swansea City account. Thought it was fucking hilarious myself 😂 they’ve set themselves up beautifully, especially Mark Harris hoping for an early goal or a last minute winner 🤣

Yeah I have kept tabs on CCMB and I’ve been laughing my head off at how angered they are, on various other platforms too, they are blaming everyone and everything, they’re calling us up in holes and it’s glorious 😂 I mean I get the way they lost is sickening, but they keep saying “they’re obsessed with us” and to a degree some swans fans are I suppose with songs and flags etc, but that’s rivalry, they will not accept we are their rivals for some reason, and the absolute hilarity of it all is that they have a good few threads about Saturdays game and even a thread on a lad who was in their stand, that’s a good read too 😂 the fall out has been very entertaining indeed 😂

This game has completely broken every single one of them. They are flailing about all over the shop, its incredible to witness. And what makes it worse for them is that our social media team are absolute world class as well :lol:

They have been getting worse every year, not that's all they want to do is report / grass / send emails of complaint.

They've surpassed the scousers as the eternal victims in everything.

It would absolutely put the cap on it if they were relegated as the end of the season mind :lol:

The worst club in the history of association football, by a long way.

i did have my little input on CCMB on Saturday, i could have gone on for ages but couldn't be bothered.

click on box below to see thread

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?457205-Humiliating

We've definitely gone a bit overboard with it, it's been a very useful distraction from how poor the season has been. Ian Mitchelmore has predictably brought up the idea of a new contract for Russell in the wake, as he does every time we string a couple of wins together.

They're extra hurt by it because it's left them teetering on the edge of relegation, and equally there's been extra celebration on our end because we've extinguished any risk of going down ourselves, but have little else to get excited about.

jasper_T said:
We've definitely gone a bit overboard with it, it's been a very useful distraction from how poor the season has been. Ian Mitchelmore has predictably brought up the idea of a new contract for Russell in the wake, as he does every time we string a couple of wins together.

They're extra hurt by it because it's left them teetering on the edge of relegation, and equally there's been extra celebration on our end because we've extinguished any risk of going down ourselves, but have little else to get excited about.

They’re extra hurt by it because it was the FOURTH in a row, they’re extra hurt as they’ve just suffered the double doube. They’re extra hurt by it because they hate the fact that our ex-players still buy into Swansea City, they’re extra hurt by it because even our social media team are ridiculing them. They’re extra hurt because they are the most deluded club in association football.

That’s why they’re extra hurt.

https://nation.cymru/sport/cardiff-city-fans-astounded-when-swansea-city-coach-pulls-up-to-take-them-on-trip/

Just to rub salt in to the wounds 😂

Fuk the scum, and thier outrage, they'll miss us next season more than we'll miss them. (apart from the 6pts)

"Been informed that Cardiff CEO Ken Choo is probing the behaviour of Swansea City Club Ambassador Lee Trundle at the Cardiff City Stadium last Saturday.

Trundle is thought to have participated in vile-language anti-Cardiff songs at the stadium visitor's section.

It is expected Choo will be in contact with his CEO counterpart at Swansea over Trundle's unacceptable public performance.

Trundle, who is seen as a hero at Swansea, but who flopped after a £1m move to Bristol City in the 2007/08 season, is due to lead a Swans side against a Cardiff City representative team led by Andy Legg at Brintirion FC on April 23.

The match was to raise funds for former Swansea and Cardiff star Jason Bowen who has been struck with Motor Neuron Disease.

There now must be doubts about Liverpool-born Trundle's involvement in the fixture due to the threat of potential crowd trouble.

Cardiff Chairman Mehmet Dalman has transmitted his thoughts to Choo on the issue."

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=232962&mobile=off

FelindreJack said:
https://nation.cymru/sport/cardiff-city-fans-astounded-when-swansea-city-coach-pulls-up-to-take-them-on-trip/

Just to rub salt in to the wounds 😂

I recognise one of the names in the comments, pretty sure he was a Port Talbot blue and back on the day possibly one of the PVM.

TheLoneRanger said:
"Been informed that Cardiff CEO Ken Choo is probing the behaviour of Swansea City Club Ambassador Lee Trundle at the Cardiff City Stadium last Saturday.

Trundle is thought to have participated in vile-language anti-Cardiff songs at the stadium visitor's section.

It is expected Choo will be in contact with his CEO counterpart at Swansea over Trundle's unacceptable public performance.

Trundle, who is seen as a hero at Swansea, but who flopped after a £1m move to Bristol City in the 2007/08 season, is due to lead a Swans side against a Cardiff City representative team led by Andy Legg at Brintirion FC on April 23.

The match was to raise funds for former Swansea and Cardiff star Jason Bowen who has been struck with Motor Neuron Disease.

There now must be doubts about Liverpool-born Trundle's involvement in the fixture due to the threat of potential crowd trouble.

Cardiff Chairman Mehmet Dalman has transmitted his thoughts to Choo on the issue."

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=232962&mobile=off

Upset about a salute, I did Nazi that coming 👀😂
I guess this is a bit different to the Mcburnie situation a little, as obviously Trunds is a representative, but I’m very much doubting it was a Nazi salute, and just move on for goodness sake, really makes them look as stupid as they are, nothing to gain from an investigation into that, we have milked it a bit, but in an otherwise mediocre season why not have a bit of fun.

SgorioFruit said:
i did have my little input on CCMB on Saturday, i could have gone on for ages but couldn't be bothered.

click on box below to see thread

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?457205-Humiliating

Saw your replies and they didn’t half bite 😂
They got extra wound up about the beach comment.
They honestly came across as angry teenagers, the gift that keeps on giving.
Ah well, on to the Easter weekend and Coventry tomorrow 🤞

MajorR said:
I recognise one of the names in the comments, pretty sure he was a Port Talbot blue and back on the day possibly one of the PVM.

Yes, he was their main man, so to speak. Very handy as well.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back