• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff City 'claiming £104m in compensation from Nantes' ...

Whilst I don't claim to know all the facts, surely in legal parlance, the financial loss suffered by Cardiff is too remote from the death of one player. He might have got injured in training before his first game for example. Just because he was a prolific scorer in the French leagues has no bearing on how he would have fared in the PL.

Sounds more like VT petulance to me

Not if but when that appeal fails, let's hope there is more than a slap on the wrist for wasting every fckrs time.
But seeing as they are perennial cockroaches, won't hold my breath.

Just when you think they can't stoop any lower.

Just when you think that club has hit rock bottom they find a hidden trapdoor and descend even further.

Just when you think that club has hit rock bottom they find a hidden trapdoor and descend even further.
They've been through every court in this land and beyond and they've all said the same thing.

When it comes down to c0ck waving, they are the pencil dicks of European football.

Embarrassing. There really is something seriously wrong with them. Mind you it is from The Mail …..

Maybe Analytics FC can calculate how much better off football would be if Cardiff City ceased to exist and the rest of the world can join us in class action suit to have them wound up.

It's not obvious, in my opinion. We know that Henderson arranged the fatal flight, but we don't know who paid him. Or at least, I can't find anywhere that says who paid him. If Cardiff was his customer, forget it. If Nantes was his customer then they organized a dodgy flight as part of a transfer of a guy who they have successfully proven was by then a Cardiff player, and they are very vulnerable.

If on the other hand Solana's agent organized it, because Cardiff were saying "We need him here tomorrow, not the day after" (as he would have been with commercial flights), then I don't see how Nantes can be held liable. Even an argument it's because they messed about and delayed things forcing the rush to get him to the ground would be very difficult to sustain.

French Courts are very direct in their attitude, and 'cut to the chase' is how they do business.

They've been through every court in this land and beyond and they've all said the same thing.
This is a different argument. Before they were saying Solana never became a Cardiff player, so they were not liable for the transfer fee. Now they accept that he did become one of theirs, but then subsequent actions of Nantes then got him killed and damaged their club.

I have no idea if they have a good case or not.

It's not obvious, in my opinion. We know that Henderson arranged the fatal flight, but we don't know who paid him. Or at least, I can't find anywhere that says who paid him. If Cardiff was his customer, forget it. If Nantes was his customer then they organized a dodgy flight as part of a transfer of a guy who they have successfully proven was by then a Cardiff player, and they are very vulnerable.

If on the other hand Solana's agent organized it, because Cardiff were saying "We need him here tomorrow, not the day after" (as he would have been with commercial flights), then I don't see how Nantes can be held liable. Even an argument it's because they messed about and delayed things forcing the rush to get him to the ground would be very difficult to sustain.

French Courts are very direct in their attitude, and 'cut to the chase' is how they do business.
2 standouts here. 1...paying 15 million and 2...' we need him here asap'...says to me if that in that case, they should have looked after him and wrapped him in cotton wool. They are fckn crooks..end of.

This is a different argument. Before they were saying Solana never became a Cardiff player, so they were not liable for the transfer fee. Now they accept that he did become one of theirs, but then subsequent actions of Nantes then got him killed and damaged their club.

I have no idea if they have a good case or not.
It just stinks of desperation. All they are doing is trying to save face and claw back the transfer money they were forced to pay Nantes for Sala.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back