• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Booed off

cmajack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Can anyone remember the last time we got booed off for our first home game of the season?

cmajack said:
Can anyone remember the last time we got booed off for our first home game of the season?

Middlesbro wasn't great under Sousa. The game when Marv earned himself a future comfy living with one shot.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Did that happen today?

Well for those that were left at the end, and there weren't many, yes it did .

monmouth said:
cmajack said:

Middlesbro wasn't great under Sousa. The game when Marv earned himself a future comfy living with one shot.

Think generally though even if you lose your first home game ,fans are a little understanding and tolerant. None of that today though, looked as if people were totally fed up with proceedings and Martins process.

cmajack said:
monmouth said:

Think generally though even if you lose your first home game ,fans are a little understanding and tolerant. None of that today though, looked as if people were totally fed up with proceedings and Martins process.

Well there's only so long you can string a city alone with bullshit before it wears thin, stupid we are not.

We tolerated the end of last season - we were told To expect an improvement. We didnt’t and it was poor.
Booing justified imo

cmajack said:

Booed off at half time to be precise.

I think we may need to practise our booing. I wasn't expecting much improvement on last season. What I wasn't expecting was being even worse.

Awful today. No vocal leader and lack of talk amongst the players.
Patterson tried to increase tempo.
Awful, clueless, hesitant football.
We are clueless and have no edge in the last third of pitch.

cmajack said:
monmouth said:

I think people were justifiably expecting to see an improvement over last season, particularly in the first home game of the season where it's to be expected that the team would be up for it and show energy, urgency and commitment. We got none of that and instead we lost 0-3 to a team we beat 1-0 last season. I've never booed our players and didn't today but I can completely understand why so many did.

cmajack said:
monmouth said:

yeah, Sousa was on game 2, Martin is on game about 52.

CurtessECarr said:
I think we may need to practise our booing. I wasn't expecting much improvement on last season. What I wasn't expecting was being even worse.

Booing is a process, overall there was some booing but we were not all booing as a team, there were individual errors in booing and if the opposition insist on singing songs then that does not help our booing. However, there were some encouraging signs and there was much to build on. We have some inexperienced booers who will get better as the season progresses.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back